James Brown ft. Full Force - Static (1988)

it was cute back then and that is all i can say. it was funny how they called out all the copy cats and still missed out on thousands more.

^^ They didn't get all of them either. :lol: They were copying him too. :p
JB s in the top ten most emulated acts ever IMO and still underrated in some ways to me. that was one heavy jerri curl greasy video that still cracks me up. back in 88 i got cook a chicken dinner on my tv screen with all that activator on display.

^^ Right, for some reason I don't think James gets the credits he REALLY deserves because he was more than a pioneer of hip-hop and funk, he pioneered soul music AND rock 'n' roll but of course they never mention that. :smilerolleyes: :lol:

LMAO @ "one heavy jerri curl greasy video", yeah, I knew what you were talking about. I'm surprised they didn't move that activator hair near James' direction. :lol:

^^ Right, for some reason I don't think James gets the credits he REALLY deserves because he was more than a pioneer of hip-hop and funk, he pioneered soul music AND rock 'n' roll but of course they never mention that. :smilerolleyes: :lol:

LMAO @ "one heavy jerri curl greasy video", yeah, I knew what you were talking about. I'm surprised they didn't move that activator hair near James' direction. :lol:
James was greasy and fried on the head in that video.

JB did it all back in the day. "I feel Good" is textbook Pop Music perod. i mean come on that was Pop Music at it's finest IMO.

back in 88 i got cook a chicken dinner on my tv screen with all that activator on display.
I remember this clip of when New Edition went to speak at a school in the early 80s and one of the fans shown was this guy who had the most Right On Curl spray I had ever seen. It was all over him lol.

Back