Janet+Jackson+2010+Glamour+Magazine+Women+3FPMtBZORxel.jpg

Janet+Jackson+Glamour+Magazine+Honors+2010+VZjiMAuBzzTl.jpg

Janet+Jackson+Glamour+Magazine+Honors+2010+TNnPAPoTr-Tl.jpg

Janet+Jackson+Glamour+Magazine+Honors+2010+siumBfDTjHrl.jpg

Janet+Jackson+Glamour+Magazine+Honors+2010+_92usLDBADrl.jpg

Janet+Jackson+Glamour+Magazine+Honors+2010+RtBhgtOl9yml.jpg

Janet+Jackson+Glamour+Magazine+Honors+2010+rLDz_QWuYjcl.jpg

Janet Jackson Presents Donatella Versace With Her WOTY Award

Last night marked the 20th anniversary of Glamour’s Women of the Year Awards and to mark the occasion the magazine honored some of the most inspiring female forces in film, fashion, music, politics, and sports. Cher, Fergie, Donatella Versace, Julia Roberts, and Her Majesty Queen Rainia were all lauded for the contributions to society.

Though Hilary Swank was on hand to present the award to Versace, who she considers “her good luck charm,” an emotional Janet Jackson joined her on stage to share the duties. “I feel so close to you Donatella, creatively,” said Jackson. “We both lost our brothers and our collaborators way too soon.” The iconic performer enlisted Versace to dress her family for Michael’s funeral. “We were dressed in Versace, which means we were dressed in love,” she said.

http://blogs.glam.com/glamchic/2010...esents-donatella-versace-with-her-woty-award/

[youtube]qDAS8fExTpQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
we both lost our brothers?? did she really say that?? Janet makes me ill

god stacy what do you want her to do, never mention the fact that she lost michael, she's obviously saying of as it was something that broke them together; you make me ill !! :mat: No matter what the family did to him he'd never said a bad word about them including joe; he always said how much he admired him and loved him. Yet you actually think your doing what michael would want slagging them off, its pathetic !!

Anyway back on topic janet looks great, not too crazy about the way she's got her hair in this, but she looks stunning :)

Back