Janet Jackson on Graham Norton TONIGHT BBC1

No more drug addict discussion here. Michael was not a drug addict, those who believe he was I suggest read the autopsy report. There will be no more discussion of this.

I don't know why the moderators are so assistant on preventing free speech here. Is this board based in Iran or something? I can tell a hater/troll a mile off and I am not one, ive been a fan for years, I just can't lie to myself, I understand that he had problems. Why is that not allowed to be expressed on this board?
Nobody is suggesting Michael was an 'addict' (I wouldn't certainly use that word as its very negative) but there IS evidence to suggest that he had a drug problem (otherwise he wouldn't have taken any in the first place would he). The autopsy report does suggest this as his cause of the cardiac arrest was due to an overdose of drugs.
I suggest you make a section for people to discuss this, because its clearly causing a divide between many 'equally loyal' fans, and its better to deal with it sooner and be more open.
If you want to dispute my claims then you can message me in private as I don't want to go any further on this unrelated thread.

I don't know why the moderators are so assistant on preventing free speech here. Is this board based in Iran or something? I can tell a hater/troll a mile off and I am not one, ive been a fan for years, I just can't lie to myself, I understand that he had problems. Why is that not allowed to be expressed on this board?
Nobody is suggesting Michael was an 'addict' (I wouldn't certainly use that word as its very negative) but there IS evidence to suggest that he had a drug problem (otherwise he wouldn't have taken any in the first place would he). The autopsy report does suggest this as his cause of the cardiac arrest was due to an overdose of drugs.
I suggest you make a section for people to discuss this, because its clearly causing a divide between many 'equally loyal' fans, and its better to deal with it sooner and be more open.
If you want to dispute my claims then you can message me in private as I don't want to go any further on this unrelated thread.

Moogisland,

the problem is the overdose of drugs was administered by Michael's personal physician. The only stuff Mike had in his system was the meds that Murray administered. Being a cardiologist it's impossible to believe that Murray had no idea what he was doing. Mike was small and Murray knew it. Giving Mike all of those meds as sleep aids all at once was bound to be disastrous. Any addiction issues Mike might have had has nothing to do with his personal physician sitting up there pumping him full of sedatives.

Back