Janet Jackson Opens Up About Why She Chose Not to Perform With Michael’s Hologram

JustMe00;4011576 said:
Unfortunately for you, she is a part of that legacy due to Scream and other projects. So I truly disagree, and hope that she will eventually tribute him again.

It’s not really unfortunate for me because fortunately Janet is pretty much irrelevant in the business. It’s about celebrating her brother’s genius not her. Janet ripped her butt with me after the KJ napping; her abuse of Paris, Blanket and Prince as well as all her drug addict smack talk about Michael with Oprah. As I said before I want her to stay a safe distance away so she can’t stab her brother and his children in the back anymore.

Last edited:
We all know how to rumours get started and get picked up by tabloids along the road.
It only needs one person spreading something and it that something is interesting enough, it find its way to media and will be presented as fact.

If there was a rumour of Janet appearing , think about who would benefit it most?
Not Michael's estate because they had VirtualMJ which was massive deal itself so the estate didn't need nor want Janet to take away that moment from it.

I totally agree--it was one of those "wishful thinking" rumours. No way would the Estate want Janet's involvement or any of her siblings for that matter.

Janets donkey ass's shenigians are are one of the reasons why Michael's child attempted to take her life. This bitch was 46 and yet "bitching" with a then 14 year old, who just wanted to talk to her supposed care giver. Michael would have never put her child through what she put his through. I know donkey is child less but speaking hypothetically he would have done that her or anyone else's child. Smdh. She needs to stay where the sun dont shine.

You really don't know much about Janet, do you... LMAO.

I know what Prince and MJ told me, and thats enough. I really don't want or need to know Janet.

As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways.

-Michael Jackson Jr.

Victory22;4011977 said:
It’s not really unfortunate for me because fortunately Janet is pretty much irrelevant in the business. It’s about celebrating her brother’s genius not her. Janet ripped her butt with me after the KJ napping; her abuse of Paris, Blanket and Prince as well as all her drug addict smack talk about Michael with Oprah. As I said before I want her to stay a safe distance away so she can’t stab her brother and his children in the back anymore.

Co-Sign,
She's now some rich dude wife. She does not need the business.
She's not kept herself re-invented like her Gwen Stefani ..
Youth is the currency these days...the likes of Arianda Grande, Iggy Aezela ...

You really don't know much about Janet, do you... LMAO.

I can tell you now, if all people can do is look at Janet like she's some innocent pop princess, then they've got something wrong. No offense to Janet's fans (even though if they take offense it's only cause they know it's the truth) but Janet is just as bad as the other Jacksons. If a person can talk all that trash about their brother after his death, and on LIVE TELEVISION, then you're already a back stabber in my eyes. I have a baby brother and god forbid something happened to him..I am not gonna take myself on tv and talk bad about him, ESPECIALLY if he has ignorant haters that like to call him things like a 'druggie'. Two, if you can kidnap your own mother, the person that's the guardian of your brother's children, and withhold her from them -___- then you're an even bigger backstabbing snake. Do I have to go into more detail about the not so innocent woman named Janet?

I don't know why Janet fans get so pressed at the truth. She shows her true self by the sh*t she does, they just choose not to believe it. Now one question, why would she perform with a hologram of her brother when: (1. She has nothing to do with the album, and (2. Is juuust about dead in her career.

Last edited:
If she loves her family as much as she claims why has not she given Katherine anything beside $ 10,000 ? I was shocked when that was revealed . I know MJ was taking care of every thing but I did not know Janet was that cheap

Janet talking about Michael being addicted is pretty self-serving for Janet.

It gives her recognition and free publicity. Oh! that's why she's back in the Press, she needs some free publicity.

And by the way, Michael's liver, at time of death, could have been donated to someone who had a badly damaged liver. When Michael advised Will I Am or Akon about their health, he was telling the truth, when he worked with them in his later year's!

jackson_20120725082713_320_240.JPG

Why would Janet have to be part of STTR? The tribute she made at the VMAs made perfect sense with Scream but STTR is Michael's song, NOT a duet. It smells like a PR from her people to bring her to the news again.

That was nothing about Janet performing with MJ. it was about janet being at the BB awards period. Nothing she said alluded to a performance. Just the author of the article did. She was not invited to appear on Virtual MJ's STTR. I guarantee you.

Last edited:
^^Well why are some of her fans making it seem as though Janet was invited to perform with the illusion. Anyway glad this is clarified--the illusion was a solo act. We know Jackie was there, but there is no news of any other Jackson attending. It does make you teary eyed to see the illusion though, because it reminds you of the loss of the real person. On the other hand it has its positive side.

Last edited:
Janet talking about Michael being addicted is pretty self-serving for Janet.

It gives her recognition and free publicity. Oh! that's why she's back in the Press, she needs some free publicity.

And by the way, Michael's liver, at time of death, could have been donated to someone who had a badly damaged liver. When Michael advised Will I Am or Akon about their health, he was telling the truth, when he worked with them in his later year's!

jackson_20120725082713_320_240.JPG
Once again, logic escapes this one as well. She is living in Qatar. She hasn't made any music since 2010. She isn't promoting anything. Nothing at all. She has no reason to want any publicity, since she is indeed herself hiding.

As for whether MJ was an addict or not; no comment. I personally don't care. But she was close with Michael and they always spoke highly of each other. That is all I need to know. We don't know shit compared to what Janet does - and that's just something we have to accept. It's none of our biz anyway.

You know Damn well Michael had not seen or talked to Janet in years.
They had met a few days before Janet's birthday the same year MJ passed, and there are photos of it, so yeah... In 2004 Michael wrote a supportive statement towards Janet, saying he loved her and was proud of her album Damita Jo. During the trials, it he was in the limo with Janet yelling at the paparazzi, and there are videos of them joking and laughing together. In his The Footage You Weren't Meant to See he spoke of Janet very highly as well. So I do not see any proof of them having any kind of trust issues. Sorry.

Last edited:
They had met a few days before Janet's birthday the same year MJ passed, and there are photos of it, so yeah... In 2004 Michael wrote a supportive statement towards Janet, saying he loved her and was proud of her album Damita Jo. During the trials, it he was in the limo with Janet yelling at the paparazzi, and there are videos of them joking and laughing together. In his The Footage You Weren't Meant to See he spoke of Janet very highly as well. So I do not see any proof of them having any kind of trust issues. Sorry.

And by her own words she had not seen him and only found out through her Mother how he was doing. And whenever she did see him she wanted something

Granted Janet did see Michael on May 14, 2009 for their parents anniversary dinner at an Indian restaurant in Beverly Hills.

Maybe Michael wanted to soften the blow for the next day, no Jackson family reunion concert in Dallas, Texas and no new albums either that Michael was being pressured to do. At the Beverly Hills Hotel it came out that Michael would not do a family reunion concert. Michael was only going to do AEG Live Shows.

The bitterness that comes from folks who do not get their way with Michael Jackson just shows what Michael was not about. Janet's lack of respect towards Michael and his daughter, Paris, is just horrible. It's all about the money, whether relatives or business associates. Consider the source is a good admonition, when it comes to negative propaganda against Michael Jackson and this includes Janet Jackson. She didn't need to make a public statement!

Jgw0xw8yGWjqeAHH-NqJkWyrXE8.jpg

Back