Janet & The Jacksons To Perform Together In Moscow As A Tribute To Michael (Decemeber 12, 2014)?

Another contributor, from the same website, says she got a confirmation that the Show is fake and that Janet will never do a tribute with her brother's.

I guess the Winter Olympics aren't the only happening in 2014 in Russia.

Joseph Jackson, it looks like, is headed to Moscow!

The Patriarch of the First Family of Music, the Jackson Family is set to visit Moscow, to attend a private event hosted in his honor. “I look forward to visiting Moscow again”. http://www.jwjackson.com/2013/08/27/upcoming-travel-to-moscow/

Moscow.jpg

£40 No thanks. Didn't rate Janet that highly when she was at the 'peak' of her career in the 90's. Funny how there's no big box office deal for this but with Michael included there was going to be one. No Michael = No big $$$ for these fools.

Re: Janet & The Jacksons To Perform Together In Moscow As A Tribute To Michael (Decemeber 12, 2014)?

Okay, so now they are going to do something to earn their own money, but again it isn't good enough??
What do you like to hear then?

I don't understand all this negative ...ever thought about how Michael became famous? it all started with the J5 ...we all know Michael was better, the best, and Yes I am glad he choose for a solo career, but does this mean, the other Jackson's had to give up singing? C'mon guys, stay sportive!

Re: Janet & The Jacksons To Perform Together In Moscow As A Tribute To Michael (Decemeber 12, 2014)?

^The only reason they're in the spotlight again is because Michael revived their dead career. Before his passing, media wasn't interested in them at all. Even Janet career was dead. The brothers haven't made money for themselves, they've used Michael, that's why I am angry at them.

If you remember the video audition for Motown the camera was focused 98% of the time on Michael and if all of them got signed was because Joe sold the whole package. He got out all of them from Gary and poverty, not the rest of the brothers.

^^ not true!
So now we al have to be angry at them ?
Because they had bad luck, Michael ever left them.
It must have been hard for them to see, al the attention got to Michael.

All i see here is people who can not accept they are family and yes probably they received enough money from Michael, but after his passing, it doesn't matter what any if the Jacksons does... It's never good enough :(

The brothers haven't made money for themselves, they've used Michael, that's why many of us are angry at them.

^^ not true!
So now we al have to be angry at them ?
Because they had bad luck, Michael ever left them.
It must have been hard for them to see, al the attention got to Michael.

All i see here is people who can not accept they are family and yes probably they received enough money from Michael, but after his passing, it doesn't matter what any if the Jacksons does... It's never good enough :(
The Jackson family were only interested in money rather then taking care of their own brother who they now claim to love so much. There's a good reason these people are loathed by so many.

Wouldn't they need the estate's permission to sing Michael's solo work?

Don't know about that, but if Christina Aguilera can, so can his family I guess

]I don't know why you keep on making excuses for them. They have done nothing but use Michael. The only reason he couldn't leave his brothers behind to continue his solo career was because Katherine and the brothers were pushing him back. And they've continued to do so since June 26, 2009 besides using his children. Most of their actions revolve getting money using Michael and the children.

I don't know why you keep on making excuses for them .They have done nothing but use Michael.The only reason he couldn't leave his brothers behind to continue his solo career was because Katherine and the brothers were pushing him back. And they've continued to do so since June 26, 2009 besides using his children. Most of their actions revolve getting money using Michael and the children.

You wanna know why?
Because I don't think it's fair to say things like this about the Jacksons.
The brothers did not use Michael....
They all started a Career together and made big succes!!!
Michael DID started a Solo Career and left them behind, Of course this was hard for the others and even for Katherine, who obvious wanted ALL her kids to be succesful (Like every mother wish for her kids) was it too much to ask, If Michael joined them once or twice?

They don't use his children, why do people say things like this?
They are just famous, all of them....everything they say or do is in the spotlight, and God we know how Michael hated that!!

I figured out not everyone learned about Michael's message

Of course they have used Michael and his children. They hadn't worked in ages because Michael supported some of his nieces and nephews financially.

Last edited:

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;3933169 Of course they have used Michael and his children. They hadn't worked in ages because Michael supported some of his nieces and nephews financially. [/QUOTE said:
^^ Did I hit a nerve???

And they showed and told you this in person?

michael-jackson-famous-quotes-sayings-good-bad-news-sell.jpg

^The only reason they're in the spotlight again is because Michael revived their dead career. Before his passing, media wasn't interested in them at all. Even Janet career was dead. The brothers haven't made money for themselves, they've used Michael, that's why many of us are angry at them.

If you remember the video audition for Motown the camera was focused 98% of the time on Michael and if all of them got signed was because Joe sold the whole package. He got out all of them from Gary and poverty, not the rest of the brothers.

Yes! I do not remember, before June 25, hear about any member of the Jackson family. Nobody reminded of their existence. Then Michael dies and they all return to the spotlight of the press. Thousands of interviews and tv appearances and events and each seizing the moment to make your business, be in the press and make extra money. People can not be so blind regarding the Jackson family. None of them are clueless. They love money and there is much ambition in abundance there. Fact that Michael was used throughout his life as a source of money.

Of course after June 25th 2009 The Jacksons got in the publicity ...even Michael did
His music starts to sell again and lots and lotssssssssssss of other artist starts to imitate Michael or sang his songs ...did they out of love or money???

People can not be blind, closing his eyes to certain things and pretend that everything is OK.... Why are not you. Leave the emotion aside and look seriously at the whole thing. Look seriously at every step that the Jackson family has given. Unfortunately, they keep doing it all wrong. The ambition speaks louder, ever. No one in this family is naive. They are always alert to everything that is happening around . They are always ready .... for when an opportunity arises , they act to make extra money . Or is that a lie? :fear: Oh yes it is, they are all innocent angels :smilerolleyes: .....

Of course after June 25th 2009 The Jacksons got in the publicity ...even Michael did
His music starts to sell again and lots and lotssssssssssss of other artist starts to imitate Michael or sang his songs ...did they out of love or money???

Michael was already famous. He's the King Of Pop. No matter where he goes, he makes headlines. Shoot, the man probably made headlines for using the restroom Michael's music never stopped selling, the only thing that happened was his sells shot up through the roof and into outer space.

The Jacksons used/are using Michael's death for their 15 minutes of fame. Do you REALLY think the Jackson brothers would've gotten a reality show if Mike was alive? And don't get me started on Latoya. I think we ALL know she would have NOTHING if Michael was alive. None of them would, and they know it.
And the people who imitated him and sang his songs did it out of pure L.O.V.E. :heart: They didn't steal Michael's money, and they sure aren't using him for 15 minutes of fame. Who are the actual people doing that? Ooohh, I know, the Jacksons.

The only Jacksons I support and trust are Michael and his children. I used to think Janet was the good and loving sister and had Michael's back but she hadn't any need to stab him the way she did.

^Michael is richer than him, his net worth is 1 billion. And I bet Michael reached the level of billionaire when he was alive.

Last edited:

^Michael is richer than him, his net worth is 1 billion. And I bet Michael reached the level of billionaire when he was alive.

Michael is was not a billionaire and his estate is not worth a billion and I doubt it the Al mana family has a 60 year old business and before that his great grandfather had an oil company .

why is this story which was reported false still being talked about it.

and why is this story which was reported false still being talked about it.

False ?
Where does this story comes from then?

Michael is was not a billionaire and his estate is not worth a billion and I doubt it the Al mana family has a 60 year old business and before that his great grandfather had an oil company .

:doh:

It's a known fact (just counting) The Beatles catalogue worths billions, he also owns half of Sony's publishing rights.

Admin note: Thread cleaned, Let's get back on topic please.

Please read 2300 rules and posting guidelines
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ng-Guidelines-and-board-Policy-for-2300-Forum

Thanks for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation actions on your posts or moderation requests on the board.

Just need to remind you that BEFORE Michael died, he SOLD-OUT 50 shows in ONE Venue. NO ONE has ever done that before. Therefore, even before his death Michael was STILL selling. Remember, this was done with NO NEW ALBUM or anything to promote.

Michael was already famous. He's the King Of Pop. No matter where he goes, he makes headlines. Shoot, the man probably made headlines for using the restroom Michael's music never stopped selling, the only thing that happened was his sells shot up through the roof and into outer space.

The Jacksons used/are using Michael's death for their 15 minutes of fame. Do you REALLY think the Jackson brothers would've gotten a reality show if Mike was alive? And don't get me started on Latoya. I think we ALL know she would have NOTHING if Michael was alive. None of them would, and they know it.
And the people who imitated him and sang his songs did it out of pure L.O.V.E. :heart: They didn't steal Michael's money, and they sure aren't using him for 15 minutes of fame. Who are the actual people doing that? Ooohh, I know, the Jacksons.

Clap! CLAP!! CLAP!!! I agree with EVERY WORD that you posted.

My opinion:

Are many of the Jacksons taking advantage of the more interest in Jacksons after his passing? YES.. BUT, I do believe they would do whatever they can to make money away from Michaels name IF they actually could. Some may not like to admit it but when you are in the entertainment industry and no one pays any attention to you unless it is about someone else, you're going to take it.. OF COURSE I think each Jackson would love to get the attention for there own name..

They are also trapped in that regard.. It is also my opinion that there has to be a level of respect of when NOT to take a job or utilize that advantage!

Of course Jermaine (for example) wants to be known as Jermaine first before "Michael Jacksons Brother".. But he's not!! So he would get "casted" as that roll.. "Type casted" they'd call it..

If Jermaine could actually go on tour and sing his own solo music and be the Jermaine Tour.. (Saying it would sell the same) he would pick that for sure..

The Jacksons don't like admitting to themselves that they don't have as much talent as 2 siblings that could make a name for themselves outside the family... Even Joseph things the "Jacksons" can dance, but in my opinion only 2 can.. and ONE surpassed them all!

^ Agree but IMO they all are talented enough and if only they could work hard enough, they could be more successful and more respected as artists now. I think it’s the matter of ambitions.

Back