January 2 -4, 2009 {Update on post #26 for Jan 4,2009}

Thats ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

Even if was true(BUT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!) HOW they know that????:huh:

The tabloids like to make things up dri. There is no reason that we should believe this since Michael made a statement that he is not sick nor dying. Also look how Michael was about his buisness on New Year's Eve with the new pictures that right there is plenty of proof that he is fine. :yes:

Last edited:
When MC Hammer challenged him to a dance-off, Michael reportedly responded, "I've seen your videos and every single dance move you use, you got off of me."

:rofl:

Really, is there any truth to this at all?:dancin:

I just wish Michael would come back and prove all these people wrong, and show them that he is fit and healthy. Even though he has said he is fine i still worry

I just wish Michael would come back and prove all these people wrong, and show them that he is fit and healthy. Even though he has said he is fine i still worry

He will, don't worry.

I don't think long time shall pass before we see him again!

I just wish Michael would come back and prove all these people wrong, and show them that he is fit and healthy

The man released a statement saying that he is fine. I cannot understand why some fans freak out when a crappy tabloid makes up lies about a man based on nothing. The tabloids have nothing else to report so they go to this route. We should already get used to this by now. Let these people lie about some dude who is better than them.

The man released a statement saying that he is fine. I cannot understand why some fans freak out when a crappy tabloid makes up lies about a man based on nothing. The tabloids have nothing else to report so they go to this route. We should already get used to this by now. Let these people lie about some dude who is better than them.

What man?? I really am a bit suspicious about anyone claiming to be Michael's spokesperson without seeing either a pic of them together or Michael saying said person is speaking for him.

News on another front is, I am having a blast playing and singing 'Beat It' on Guitar Hero !

Woo Hoo

Back