Jason Bourne

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Poster
bourne1.jpg
First Look

Last edited:
Last night I watched the new Jason Bourne (2016) film, what can I say? I give it a 4 out of 5 (y) it had everything u expect in this franchise, lots of action, great locations and Matt Damon who must say looks pretty amazing without his shirt on :girl_in_love: yes I'm not afraid to say I like beefcake. If are gonna do an action film, training for six months and only eating protein to buff up your muscles etc I want shirtless action.....even if u are in fight like Matt does so well in this film, u will know what I mean when u watch the film. In a nutshell its about Jason being is drawn out of hiding after 10 years, to uncover hidden truths about his past. However, little does he know that the CIA have also activated "Operation Ironhand", the successor to Operations Treadstone and Blackbriar, in an attempt to hunt him down and bring him back into their clutches. The rest of the cast is pretty solid, however Tommy Lee Jones is still playing a Tommy Lee Jones type of character in this film :no: So if u like the previous Bourne films like I did, you will enjoy this....and I plan to get this on blu-ray to add to my Bourne collection. Is this the best one in the series?......no, my fav are as follows;

1. The Bourne Identity (2002) 5 out 5

2.The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) 4.5 out of 5

3. Jason Bourne (2016) 4 out of 5

4.The Bourne Supremacy (2004) 4 out of 5

5.The Bourne Legacy (2012) 2.5 my least fav of the series, Jeremy tried but I found his character boring, and I couldn't get into the film and didn't care whether he lived or died. I've read that they are gonna make the next one with Jeremy for 2018 and I pray that this time around his character isn't so bland and predictable.

Last edited:
1. The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) 5 out 5

2. The Bourne Supremacy (2004) 4.5 out of 5

3. The Bourne Identity (2002) 4.5 out of 5

4. Jason Bourne (2016) 3.5 out of 5

5. The Bourne Legacy (2012) 2.5 out of 5

Back