Jermaine Jackson: You Are Not Alone (The Musical)

PS : I know I'm Bad but I really feel revealed that the show does not happen.

I know I know I am Bad :D

Andre Rieu doesn't know where he is letting himself:eek:

Tue 05 Feb 2013
This week, we are rehearsing with Motown legend Jermaine Jackson! With his warm personality and beautiful voice he immediately touched the hearts of the orchestra members. Together we recorded some of his hits like 'When the rain begins to fall', and we are even working on some new music to perform together. Exciting!

http://www.andrerieu.com/en/news/jermaine-jackson-in-our-studio-

Andre Rieu doesn't know where he is letting himself:eek:

Tue 05 Feb 2013
This week, we are rehearsing with Motown legend Jermaine Jackson! With his warm personality and beautiful voice he immediately touched the hearts of the orchestra members. Together we recorded some of his hits like 'When the rain begins to fall', and we are even working on some new music to perform together. Exciting!

http://www.andrerieu.com/en/news/jermaine-jackson-in-our-studio-

I think Jermaine will do fine with Andre Rieu - he is a professional and will bring out the best in Jermaine.
Jermaine would do fine if he stays away from trying to sing MJ songs and worked with reputable people in the industry. Why he doesn't get that , I don't know ..

I think Jermaine will do fine with Andre Rieu - he is a professional and will bring out the best in Jermaine.
Jermaine would do fine if he stays away from trying to sing MJ songs and worked with reputable people in the industry. Why he doesn't get that , I don't know ..
Although I am not a fan of Jermaine Jackson, I have to agree with you.
Jermaine has an adequate voice and Andre Rieu is a wonderful musician.
They could make listenable music together.

Last edited:
Bubs;3770470 said:
"Jermaine Jackson blasted: "I asked David Serero Louis XVI décor and a professional sound and light equipment ... That I never got."

:)

Jermaine has his priorities right, show is not show without Louis XVI décor.
Did I understood right that Jermaine wanted to "sing" playback, but Serero wasn't having it?

Jermaine should have been more careful about what he asked for. Louis XVI's behavior led to the French revolution and his own execution at the guillotine...the French are treating Jermaine rather gently by comparison.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/jermainejackson3

You Are Not Alone: The Musical
by Jermaine Jackson
© Copyright - David Serero / David Serero Productions (888174576503)
Download $14.99
Recorded Live from Paris in 2013, YOU ARE NOT ALONE - The Musical is an evening of Stories and Music where, for the first time, Jermaine Jackson shares the whole Jackson's story, the only one! Featuring David Serero as guest star!
Genre: Pop: Pop
Release Date: 2014
available for download only
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Google +1
Tracks
Available as MP3, MP3 320, and FLAC files.
song title

time

download
1. When the Rain Begins to Fall (Live)
4:05 $0.99
2. From Our Little House in Gary, Indiana to the Motown Audition
6:40 album only
3. From the Jackson 5 to Getting Married With Berry Gordy's Daughter
4:49 album only
4. First Time You Love (Live)
4:03 $0.99
5. From the Jackson 5's Fame and Tour to the I Wish You Love Album
3:36 album only
6. I've Got You Under My Skin (Live)
3:39 $0.99
7. Jermaine Jackson Introduces David Serero On Stage
0:51 album only
8. Autumn Leaves & Les Feuilles Mortes (Live) [feat. David Serero]
3:02 $0.99
9. Leaving Motown and Splitting With the Brothers
2:52 album only
10. I'm My Brothers Keeper (Live)
4:25 $0.99
11. Motown 25th Anniversary and the Thriller Album
2:43 album only
12. Do What You Do (Live)
4:29 $0.99
13. From Michael Jackson's False Allegations to This Is It and Tribute to My Parents
6:56 album only
14. Oh Mother (Live)
4:57 $0.99
15. Michael Jackson's Tragic Death
6:10 album only
16. Smile (Live)
3:59 $0.99
17. Medley Jackson Five: I Want You Back / ABC / The Love You Save / I'll Be There
5:08 $0.99
18. Blame It On the Boogie (Live)
3:36 $0.99
19. Rock With You (Live)
3:47 $0.99
20. Can You Feel It / Scream / Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Live)
9:14 $0.99

preview all songs
ABOUT THIS ALBUM

Album Notes
The Musical YOU ARE NOT ALONE features the Jackson's story from their origins to Michael's tragic death. Jermaine Jackson tells the REAL story ever told of the Jackson's life, because he lived it.
From their little house back in Gary, Indiana to signing with the Motown and becoming the Jackson Five, the world's greatest band. Touring with the Jacksons to their

Hah :bugeyed

10. I'm My Brothers Keeper (Live) Thats what he wants to belive.

20. Can You Feel It / Scream / Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Live)

Did he seriously attempted to sing Scream? WBSS is not too bad for his voice, but 2 other doesn't suit to him at all. Money would have been more suited to him for more than 1 reason.

When I hear Jermaine sing, I always think why don't you reach down to the diaphragm and find your voice man. Jermaine hasn't changed at all since his back up singer day's of the early Jackson 5 day's.

Michael carried the group and from watching the video, with Michael's picture being plastered on the wide screen's, is still carrying his brother's.

Jermaine may have gotten a golden ticket to Hollywood, but once there Jermaine's career would not have fused past that. It would have fizzled that quick!

I thought his last name wasn't jackson anymore.. so uses it sometimes and others when he wants to appear artistic he uses Jaxon or whatever It is

I thought his last name wasn't jackson anymore.. so uses it sometimes and others when he wants to appear artistic he uses Jaxon or whatever It is

he has changed his name several times, since converting to Islam in 1989 he goes by the name Mohammad Abdul Aziz, he recently changed the spelling from Jackson to JacksUn

wtf.gif

that was a nice performance by Jermaine, regardless if you like him or not. ( He can never be Michael) But I give credit where credit is due.

I agree, he will never fill Michael's shoes, but it was a very nice performance.

Back