Katherine Jackson talks to Hello Magazine

Does Katherine have her own dress designer. I see all her clothes seem to have the same theme: long dress or skirt with matching top. She has a lot of Blue ones too. Does anyone know if she was dressing like this prior to 09?

I think one of the reasons Michael was so loyal to Katherine was because she was like his only real parent. Joe was not the typical dad at all. I mean they could not even call him dad. I think something small like that is really sad. She was his mother and she did show him love and care. Joe would beat him and scare him to death. Michael loved him but they were not close. It's just hard to understand some of the decisions she has made since he died. People will say you should try to put yourself in someone else's shoes yet if I was her I would not be making the same choices at all. I believe she did love him and she is only one besides his kids in his will. He wanted to take care of her and I respect that. But I don't have to agree with what his family say and do.

put in wrong thread-=-whoops!

Last edited:
mjchris;3894795 said:
its a shame to read this forum since the AEG trial is out of control.
now so many people shooting against katherine. blame here for everything. thats not better than what murray is doing with michael. a few months ago noone would every say bad things about her. i know that not everything she does was the best, but now using her name to call her 'only money hungry',... all that bad stuff does not makes you better than the media.
weird world.

i'm waiting when people starting to shoot against michael junior, maybe he said some bad things to his sister paris. oh i'm waiting for this.

topic: can someone please create HQ scans? havent read it yet. and its not possible for me to read it on that low quality scans.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am a MICHAEL JACKSON fan not a Michael Jackson's mother and siblings fan. That selfish lot are on their own. If that is offensive I'm truly sorry but the way I feel will not change. As for attacks on PP&B they are off limits in my book because they are Michael's CHILDREN. They were thrown into a horrible cesspool of live sharks calling themselves “relatives" after their beloved father was so brutally taken from them. Mother and the siblings have a great deal of experience in how to look out for themselves.

Last edited:
The 60 Minutes (Australian version) Katherine Jackson interview was done at the Hayvenhurst house as well.

bubs said:
About 2005 trial and how aware his kids were about it:
"He had his tv fixed so they could only watch Disney channels or childrens channels. He didn't want them to hear all those lies about him because they didn't understand. I'm sure they've heard them since they've been older, but they were lies and I think children know that.

Obviously KJ hasn't talked with PPB or prepared them in anyway!
Just read this old hello at the hairdressers last weekend, this part jumped out at me too. What on earth does she mean, 'she's sure' and 'i think'. I just find it unbelievable that ppb's guardian wasn't intimately involved in how the children were introduced to this amazingly sensitive and painful issue. Just woeful. Was anyone nominated to steer them through the issues surrounding mj's life, as i imagine mj kept them v protected? You really don't have that much confidence esp seeing paris was allowed to be subjected to chronic bullying re mj on twitter when she was 13. Ppb appear as little protected as mj was.

KJ just likes to talk to everyone doesn't she....I wish she would keep her mouth shut sometimes....hope that's not too harsh lol...

Back