Kravitz Announces Duet Song With MJ Samples, on New Album

Love the song and I do hear Mike in background 😍

Love the song and I do hear Mike in background ??

I also hear Michael on the background chorus and have said so from day one. I love the vibe of the song and it is on constant replay. Btw, for anyone interested, Lenny has a live concert version on You Tube.

I also hear Michael on the background chorus and have said so from day one. I love the vibe of the song and it is on constant replay. Btw, for anyone interested, Lenny has a live concert version on You Tube.

Yes, I said I could hear him in the vocals, too. There would be no point in Lenny saying that he has MJ on the track and then for it just to be some "hoohs"....that sounds silly to me.

Re: Kravitz Announces Duet with MJ on New Album

Anyone heard the iTunes version? Someone mentioned it is longer and has more ad libs?

No, I haven't heard the iTunes version! Has anyone else and can they confirm about the ad libs?

Yes, I said I could hear him in the vocals, too. There would be no point in Lenny saying that he has MJ on the track and then for it just to be some "hoohs"....that sounds silly to me.

I doubt lenny would just have some vocals laying around for an unreleased song that he would be allowed to use. It's definitely just the hoos imo. I'm pretty sure Lenny said that he has some ad libs that he used, which would mean hoos.

I'm sure someone will ask lenny about Michael's involvement or how the song came about..

That's what I'm waiting for

Just listened to it and what a GORGEOUS track!!
That's our MJ on those backing vocals..
Just listen to the softness of the tone,on the higher range.

I don't understand how people can say it's MJ on the background vocals. Where did the vocals come from. That never before heard unreleased song the estate just allowed him to use? They only worked on another day.

I don't understand how people can say it's MJ on the background vocals. Where did the vocals come from. That never before heard unreleased song the estate just allowed him to use? They only worked on another day.

Musicians get together and do stuff,and it's not like they have to declare what they do officially to anyone.
I don't understand how you can believe,artists get together and use studio time,just doing ONE song!?
Does Will.I.Am only have ONE song?
Did the Freddie Mercury collaboration only produce ONE song?
They experiment! Lead and backing and all sorts..

Musicians get together and do stuff,and it's not like they have to declare what they do officially to anyone.
I don't understand how you can believe,artists get together and use studio time,just doing ONE song!?
Does Will.I.Am only have ONE song?
Did the Freddie Mercury collaboration only produce ONE song?
They experiment! Lead and backing and all sorts..

Until there's more proof I won't believe it. I can't hear MJ on the backgrounds either so it's kinda hard for me to say he's there.

Until there's more proof I won't believe it. I can't hear MJ on the backgrounds either so it's kinda hard for me to say he's there.

I understand!
It's hard to believe anything,but maybe more information from LK will come out in the future.

Yeah I love the track. Love all those warm horns coming in in the final minute.

Don't hear MJ in any other part than the hoos.

I still like the groove of the song, I wish there was more Mike in it of course lol

Back