Lack of Digital Release EPs

7inchesin

Proud Member
Hi guys, as a new member, forgive me if it’s discussed but some major artists, Madonna, Mariah Carey for example have been releasing digital single packages to stream and download, The Kings offer in this area is massively under represented. With so many rare mixes and not remastered versions out there, what are the Estate doing!!!!???? This is an easy thing for them to do and the fans would love it, what do you think? Love live The King 👑

With so many rare mixes and not remastered versions out there, what are the Estate doing!!!!????
3a0.gif

Last time anything singles related was really done was 2006 with Visionary.

No, but almost:
(I heard that this is a bit of mess, wrong versions, not the best mastering ... but yet, they tried to do something that single-related.)

This one could also be taken into consideration:

No, but almost:
(I heard that this is a bit of mess, wrong versions, not the best mastering ... but yet, they tried to do something that single-related.)

This one could also be taken into consideration:
That's not worldwide so I don't truly count it. But fair point

The iTunes thing is, ehh

If something gets a "digital release" was it even released?

Basically, if you've got something to release as a single, put a CD out, otherwise it doesn't count, because people can stream individual tracks regardless of what you do.

The Ultimate Fan Extras Collection on iTunes is a pretty good source for rare stuff

Back