Leaving Neverland in other countries

This is what I found out about the Canadian Radio Media.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Cogeco is the only major Canadian radio network to remove MJ&#8217;s music completely while Bell, Rogers and Corus left his music alone. Cogeco sux. But thanx Bell, Rogers and Corus for not muting and removing Michael Jackson.<a href="https://t.co/WiLcG7iNJV">https://t.co/WiLcG7iNJV</a></p>&mdash; Jordan Tremblay (PoP) (@PrinceofPop8) <a href="https://twitter.com/PrinceofPop8/status/1107111257973370882?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cogeco removed Michael completely, but others like Bell, Rogers and Corus left it alone.

They have shown it here in Denmark... But I have not watched and do not think I will... have no need to watch something that negative that really brings nothing new to the table... we have heard the stories before... unproven claims gets us nowhere.

Zireaelle;4249545 said:
It's going to air soon in France, I'm so ****ing scared, I hope people won't annoy me with that :(
Even my mother who knows it's lies wants to watch it, I convinced her no to watch but well...

M6 is one of the biggest channels here...

There is the 1st episode of Koh-Lanta on TF1, and Envoyé Spécial/Émission politique sur France 2. 2 very popular French channels.

In my opinion, Koh-Lanta will be the most watched show that night. It’s so popular. Émission Politique/Envoyé Spécial will be 2nd.

I don’t think a lot of people will watch LN ; who will watch it, except MJFAM and rabid haters ?

I find the estate's letter pathetic actually. You are suing for a 100,000 million for disparagement and you go on record saying well the damage is limited and we have numbers to prove it. Pathetic. If it were not for the fans, MJ's legacy would have been done that's something we need to keep in mind.

Oh by the way, the good thing in France is that Koh Lanta (the French 'Survivor' real TV) will be broadcast the same evening as the documentary (on Thursday).
Koh Lanta is very famous here so I hope they will attract lots of viewers.

Are there any French people here though? :p

"Leaving Neverland" has been a huge flop in Italy!
These are the numbers, notice that we are a country of 60,590,000 people.

First part (March 19th): 439,000 people (2.0%)
Second part (March 20th): 400,000 people (1.8%)

Was it broadcasted on a big channel and the evening ?

But alas, it seems to gave been hugely successful here in Sweden. :(

I find the estate's letter pathetic actually. You are suing for a 100,000 million for disparagement and you go on record saying well the damage is limited and we have numbers to prove it. Pathetic. If it were not for the fans, MJ's legacy would have been done that's something we need to keep in mind.

Brandi and Taj have been incredible as well. As for the estate, to me that letter was pathetic.

It has been broadcast in France. It is followed by a debate with Dan Reed and the guy's SWEATING every time someone expresses their doubts

1,8M viewers yesterday for the documentary in France. Which is a flop for such a big channel as M6. I'm relieved.
And the majority of the tweets during the broadcasting were defending Michael.

Last edited:
1,8M viewers yesterday for the documentary in France. Which is a flop for such a big channel as M6. I'm relieved.
And the majority of the tweets during the broadcasting were defending Michael.
The second part viewed dropped to 1.1 million. Great

Back