Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Level of completion are similar. Rocker seems to be more structurally developed. Verse (no lyrics, just aggressively spat mumbles), chorus, verse, chorus, electric guitar bridge, more chorus, key changes up and up, excellent ad libs. VERY aggressive vocals. It's a KILLER demo!

Damien shields told me that what this mean my English weak

My friend heard it and says it’s more finished than other songs from this era (also said he really enjoyed it!). Also Damien has been incorrect in the past (for example, he thought that MJ was singing on Dr. Freeze’s “Jungle City” demo).
I don't think your friend heard boy no

My friend heard it and says it’s more finished than other songs from this era (also said he really enjoyed it!). Also Damien has been incorrect in the past (for example, he thought that MJ was singing on Dr. Freeze’s “Jungle City” demo).
Damien never said that, on the contrary he said that it's a freeze demo and that it's really cool even in it's writer's demo form. Damien is the most reliable source out there since most of his information has confirmed to be true (Chicago 1945 for example). I don't think that your friend has heard the song lol.

Somewhat off-topic, but it’s still remarkable to me that we’re steadily approaching fifteen years without MJ and we’ve yet to hear any of the new material from his final years. I’d give anything to hear something like “Dark Lady” or “Remember What I Told You.”

It definitely just comes down to it not being finished enough to be used. (In the Estate's opinion)

We can only hope they do an anthology type release.

Damien never said that, on the contrary he said that it's a freeze demo and that it's really cool even in it's writer's demo form. Damien is the most reliable source out there since most of his information has confirmed to be true (Chicago 1945 for example). I don't think that your friend has heard the song lol.
Well. Idk. He thought it was called Stay and sang the chorus- “Boy no / we ain’t got a place to stay” Regardless, there are actual lyrics to this song, it’s not just mumbling.

Well. Idk. He thought it was called Stay and sang the chorus- “Boy no / we ain’t got a place to stay” Regardless, there are actual lyrics to this song, it’s not just mumbling.
When did your friend tell you that? Depending on when he said that it's likely that he took the info from one of Damien's tweets.

The song is partially mumbled though, I'm thinking that aside from I Was The Loser, I Have This Dream and the 3rd song Michael Prince mentioned it was finished at the Bell-Air Hotel sessions it's the most complete song from that time.

When did your friend tell you that? Depending on when he said that it's likely that he took the info from one of Damien's tweets. The song is partially mumbled though, I'm thinking that aside from I Was The Loser, I Have This Dream and the 3rd song Michael Prince mentioned it was finished at the Bell-Air Hotel sessions it's the most complete song from that time.
When did your friend tell you that? Depending on when he said that it's likely that he took the info from one of Damien's tweets.

The song is partially mumbled though, I'm thinking that aside from I Was The Loser, I Have This Dream and the 3rd song Michael Prince mentioned it was finished at the Bell-Air Hotel sessions it's the most complete song from that time.
this was last week. Do you have Damien’s tweet for Boy No?

What does it mean partially mumbled I'm weaker in english it means most of the song mumbled or little bit mumbled in verse ?

What does it mean partially mumbled I'm weaker in english it means most of the song mumbled or little bit mumbled in verse ?
It means that the verses are mostly mumbled but have some lyrics between them (like Damien suggests that MJ talks about seeing the city lights, being alone and having nowhere to go).

(In comparison to Days In Gloucestershire) "Level of completion are similar. Rocker seems to be more structurally developed. Verse (no lyrics, just aggressively spat mumbles), chorus, verse, chorus, electric guitar bridge, more chorus, key changes up and up, excellent ad libs. VERY aggressive vocals. It's a KILLER demo!"
(Regarding Don't Make Me Stay) "All I was told is that the audio I heard was recorded by a “room mic” and that it captured his vocal melody ideas together with the music playing out loud through a speaker system in the room. The music is much louder than MJ’s voice in that one."

It's interesting all the fake leaks don't try to recreate anything from 2008 or so. It's all 80s/90s cuts, maybe a 2000s tracks, mostly big names. Never small songs. Plenty of fake made up ones as well, also.

Somewhat off-topic, but it’s still remarkable to me that we’re steadily approaching fifteen years without MJ and we’ve yet to hear any of the new material from his final years. I’d give anything to hear something like “Dark Lady” or “Remember What I Told You.”
Maybe if you and me give something we might pull it off. I offer a kidney!

It means that the verses are mostly mumbled but have some lyrics between them (like Damien suggests that MJ talks about seeing the city lights, being alone and having nowhere to go).
It can be verse like days in glosterchire ?

Level of completion are similar. Rocker seems to be more structurally developed. Verse (no lyrics, just aggressively spat mumbles), chorus, verse, chorus, electric guitar bridge, more chorus, key changes up and up, excellent ad libs. VERY aggressive vocals. It's a KILLER demo!

Damien shields told me that what this mean my English weak
I was about to say your English is improving

Last edited:
No no free all vocals all full impossible boy no to be like that .but days in glosterchire is one verse only
The verses on Free are mumbled but the chorus is complete. Boy No seems to be similar to that in terms of completion.

Btw I didn't see that you posted Damien's tweets before already lol

Is that all my guts are worth to you? A SNIPPET?
thanos-marvel.gif

Fellas, fellas. There's at least 3 guys on this forum alone who's kidneys we can just borrow for some leaks. And my good friend Lord Jackson might also know a way to procure some material as well

Back