Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

IMG-20240129-214139.jpg

Is this something new?

Edit: He talked about it ealier, so nothing new...

(Maybe this is still interesting for someone so I will not delete this post)
I doubt he'd be able to get that song released like a lot of people are saying since the owner of the master says he won't release any of the songs MJ made while he was in Bahrain out of respect for MJ's legacy. Would be cool if he were to show a bit of the song in a livestream though.

Last edited:
I know that MJ only recorded a demo vocal for I have This Dream, but I wonder if it is something that could be used.

I do think the song is very mid but it would still be nice to hear the version with MJ and Snoop.

I know that MJ only recorded a demo vocal for I have This Dream, but I wonder if it is something that could be used.

I do think the song is very mid but it would still be nice to hear the version with MJ and Snoop.
I wonder how many people have the song. It seems incredible to me that a song that should have a lot of owners, don't have a single snippet leaked yet.

I'm a bit confused – are 'I Have This Dream' (leaked vers/lyrics contest), 'I Have This Dream' + All-Stars, and 'From The Bottom Of My Heart' separate songs?

I'm a bit confused – are 'I Have This Dream' (leaked vers/lyrics contest), 'I Have This Dream' + All-Stars, and 'From The Bottom Of My Heart' separate songs?
They are.

Though it is confusing how many people from MJ's circle referred to the song as "From The Bottom Of My Heart", I think FTBOMH used to be an alternative title for I Have This Dream at some point but then MJ decided to use that same title for a different song later on.

Thank you! I find the "each generation shall hear my music and appreciate the gift of melody" lyric from Granite interesting

Just the whole album has MJ vibes.
Yeah it does. Year Of The Gentleman had a few MJ vibes but Libra Scale almost felt like Ne-Yo really paying tribute to his idol, while still coming out with his own sound. I've always liked Ne-Yo

The only other album I've heard that had anywhere nears as many MJ vibes was Bruno Mars Unorthodox Jukebox. Bruno spoke if his love for the Bad album, and you can hear that all over his UJ album.

Back