Let's Make "Hold My Hand" #1!

I hope this will be #1 in Denmark too.

I hope Danish fans will do all they can to make him go all the way to the top spot!

The way I see it, it's really up to Sony whether or not HMH is a hit or not.

A record label can make anything a hit if they invest in it enough. Constant radio airplay, heavy rotation on the music channels... it really isn't that hard. If Sony do these things then there is every chance that HMH will be huge. If they don't, then it will probably just slip under the radar.

The way I see it, it's really up to Sony whether or not HMH is a hit or not.

A record label can make anything a hit if they invest in it enough. Constant radio airplay, heavy rotation on the music channels... it really isn't that hard. If Sony do these things then there is every chance that HMH will be huge. If they don't, then it will probably just slip under the radar.

Yeah. I really hope SONY will do everything they can to make it a hit.

I'll tweet everyone nonstop. I'll advertise on nonMJ forums. It will be #1

Tweeeting! :D
Trying to find some radio info/contacts as well for the other thread.
Gotta spread the word!

^^^^

:lol: Great.

The MJ love feeling is back.

Spent the last 40 minutes requesting, I don't know how many e-mail addresses I got through, let's just say alot. Be amazing if we made it so that people getting to work tomorrow morning heard it before entering work

Also tweeted #HoldMyHand

Don't forget people, you can e-mail a show that you've never heard of, even in a different country, just keep your request short-skys the limit

My poor local radio stations, I should have given them a 3 day warning. LET THE REQUESTS COMMENCE! Muhaha. :happy:

My poor local radio stations, I should have given them a 3 day warning. LET THE REQUESTS COMMENCE! Muhaha. :happy:
LMAO, I feel sorry for my radio stations here too. xD OH WELL. HEHEHE.

add the details of your local stations too^ might aswell add to the list. Is everyone e-mailing separate messages to different djs or sending a message and attaching a whole list of e-mail addresses? Wondering what the best thing to do is. I don't want them to look at any messages and disregard them as spam

I have been wondering for some time when people write Bump - what does that mean? English is not my first language, and I can't figure out what it means.

I have been wondering for some time when people write Bump - what does that mean? English is not my first language, and I can't figure out what it means.

English is not my first language either. I have no idea.:unsure:

I guess "bump" means 'impact':tonofbricks or 'rise'. The word is used to 'revive' discussions. I do not know if I'm making sense:blowup:.

The song is much better than I thought it would be.

I think this is a #1 hit.

We can make it happen.

Make it trending on Twitter. - #Holdmyhand

Back