let's make Money viral

It's more his answer to everyone who said he was a great songwriter because he straight-up proved them wrong with this stinker.
No no no. He wrote a lot of good songs. For example for Invincible album. And also for Bad

can we do this for all of his songs? i believe he deserves to be at number 1 on the billboard charts. if we all got on the same page about this, and streamed his songs MULTIPLE times a day, we could make it happen!!! ❤️ i dont know if there is already a forum or plan for this but please consider! its our job to keep his spirit alive, and not just only around halloween and the holidays!

can we do this for all of his songs? i believe he deserves to be at number 1 on the billboard charts. if we all got on the same page about this, and streamed his songs MULTIPLE times a day, we could make it happen!!! ❤️ i dont know if there is already a forum or plan for this but please consider! its our job to keep his spirit alive, and not just only around halloween and the holidays!
No we can't. That's not possible.

I just posted this in another thread:

To be honest, it's not worth it. There's just too much music and not enough time.​
People know of MJ. They will listen to it if they want to. If they don't, then their decision should be respected. Forcing it down their throats won't change anything.​

If you wanna listen to the songs, by all means go ahead. But we need to accept that other people have different tastes to us. They'll just think you're crazy and turn against MJ.

Also, it's not for me to care if MJ gets to #1 next week, that's just reassurance thinking. And it is most definitely not "my job" to generate money for the estate. They've got quite enough of that already.

And it is most definitely not "my job" to generate money for the estate. They've got quite enough of that already.
The artist makes very little from streaming, so it won't generate much for them from videos going viral. The streaming service and the record company makes most of the money. It did help Fleetwood Mac sell some more copies of the Rumours album though when Dreams went viral on TikTok. Both the song & album reentered the Top 10 in Billboard. It wasn't the song itself that people looked for per se. It just happened to be playing in a video of a guy skateboarding that got popular. So probably any song that had been used in the video would have become a hit. There was also the sudden popularity of an old Kate Bush song being used in the TV show Stranger Things. Some songs become popular memes like September by Earth Wind & Fire or It's Gonna Be Me by Nsync.

Back