Liberation of hate, greed and destruction.

Science Freak

Proud Member
In a place with soul and love, it's called: Home.
The last days I have been terrible sad, seeing the crying people in Japan, those who have lost their parents, brothers, sisters, son/daughters. Seeing the hurt, the suffering in people's eyes is breaking me.

Seeing the people in Libya, get damaged by greed, those who want total power of the whole nation, haven't they listened to Michael's Man in the mirror?
Seeing the greed is making me cry.

Seeing the hate between people, those who hate each other because of skin, race, is pulling me to to the ground.

Why didn't they listen to Michael?:(
Why do they think they can go on with this if they do know there is an end after all?
Why haven't we been liberated out of hate, greed and destruction?:(

It's really making me sad, I'm a sensitive young man who can cry about this, I'm not so tough, just like other people, it's making me cry all of this..:cry:

When I get the chance, I will liberate myself out of this and will go to a place where they don't know hate, greed, destruction.
Just a place for me and my Louise, total freedom.. at last..
Spending my days on the beach, looking to the sky without fighterjets, the sky who still have the love.
Spending my time on the grass, where it's still green, beautiful grass that didn't have to be cut because it wouldn't fit to the local environment..
Spending my time with Louise my girl, who has a coloured skin, where she can be in total freedom, where no one can say anything about her.. Where she can lay in the grass with her beatiful legs, visible to the sun..
Spending my time listening to Michael's music, the music in my head, which is saying Heal the world...
Spending my time on the sea, looking for fish, where they haven't been caught because of their value in money, enjoying the fish, how they live, to be in global harmony with them..
Spending my time on a Desert Island..:)

Where I would been liberated out of hate, greed and destruction..

Would you liberate yourself of hate, greed and destruction if you got the chance and spending your time somewhere else?

Thank you for reading, just wanted to tell someone about this..
I'm feeling relieved..

L&L=L.O.V.E.

Thank you that was a good story :yes: you seem like a kind man :yes: :wub:

Back