Lisa Marie Presley writing a "shocking book" about MJ

I don't either.
Stupid "funny" stuff about him being more white compared to LMP. Rest is even more cringeworthy. Nothing new, just the presenters take of what she would like to see in the book. More mocking of MJ, Elvis and LMP in a supposedly funny way.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I don't like her either. but she claims to supports Michael. if she claims to support him why mock him? Michael had a sense of humor but somethings he didn't go for. most likely someone mocking him.

I think this book may be light on suspicions of child molestation and heavy on 'Michael was not as a nice person as people like to think'. I expect to fill be filled with alot of personal details about their marriage that paints Michael in a very negative light (similar to her interview with Oprah how ever many years ago).

I just want her to shut up about MJ. As someone told me, she goes where the wind blows. In 208 in Redbook, she said will not talk about MJ. Then she told Oprah the same thing. Now that her current husband has bleed her dry along with bad decisions and her own demons, I do not want her to use MJ. She has many other men so why have MJ in the topic. No talk of Danny, what about Nick, or this current and every other man she has been with or engage. She was no angel. But we will see.

I think this book may be light on suspicions of child molestation and heavy on 'Michael was not as a nice person as people like to think'.

This is what I'm anticipating, too. We know Michael was a perfectionist and was anxious about things, and that can sometimes get to be too much and cause a person to lash out. (Speaking from experience here, unfortunately...) I'm betting the "shocking" stuff is going to be about them arguing, him using bad language in private, etc.

but lisa said in her 2010 interview with oprah that she never saw anything innaproprite happen so i dont understand why her views would be changed now

getImgIntranet-1-7.jpg

Lisa Marie Presley is writing an explosive book about her ex-husband, Michael Jackson.

The 51-year-old singer and actress – who was married to the late King of Pop from 1994 to 1996 – has signed a book deal with Gallery Books “for between $3 million and $4 million” for a bombshell tome that will reveal “shocking details” about Jackson.

Speaking previously about the breakdown of her marriage to Jackson, Lisa Marie said: “There was a very profound point in the marriage when he had to make a decision. Was it the drugs and the sort of vampires, or me? And he pushed me away.

“The one thing that correlates with Michael and with my father on this subject is that they had the luxury of creating whatever reality around them they wanted to create.”

Lisa Marie – who has also been married to Danny Keough, Nicolas Cage, and Michael Lockwood – previously defended Jackson against child sex abuse allegations, insisting she believed in his innocence.

She said: “I believed he didn’t do anything wrong, and that he was wrongly accused and, yes, I started falling for him.

“I wanted to save him. I felt that I could do it.”

She also said: “I know that he’s not like that.”

Source - https://rollingout.com/2019/07/31/lisa-marie-presley-writing-a-tell-all-book-about-michael-jackson/

"Fox news = real news"

There is no such thing as a mainstream objective news channel. It took politics to get then mainstream and with that comes guidelines to follow.

When Lisa was married to mj she told usa today they knew who was behind the allegations bullshit. Hope she comes clean. Had zero desire to see the HBO doc. I cancelled HBO and avoided the media. Iies of leaving Neverland was trending. Shocked about Oprah's involvement. And could it be Harvey Weinstein?

Last edited:
but lisa said in her 2010 interview with oprah that she never saw anything innaproprite happen so i dont understand why her views would be changed now

Because of money. but i hope that's not the case. we have to wait and see.

MJJCommunity;4266217 said:
getImgIntranet-1-7.jpg

She said: “I believed he didn’t do anything wrong, and that he was wrongly accused and, yes, I started falling for him.

“I wanted to save him. I felt that I could do it.”

She also said: “I know that he’s not like that.”

Source - https://rollingout.com/2019/07/31/lisa-marie-presley-writing-a-tell-all-book-about-michael-jackson/

Well it's good that she is defending him. i was having doubts from what she was gonna say. good. but why she didn't do anything if she wanted to help him? if you really love someone you will defend them no matter what.... Mmm....????

it not easy to save someone from addiction belive me from my own experince. im addcited to valum and its scaring the hell out of me whoever has drug addctions need to be strong enough within to stop it themselves but its not that easy

I'll read it, but I don't think I'll find anything too shocking in there. Who else is going to read this book?

it not easy to save someone from addiction belive me from my own experince. im addcited to valum and its scaring the hell out of me whoever has drug addctions need to be strong enough within to stop it themselves but its not that easy

I don't think Michael was addict to drugs. this was before 2009 so....

I trust Lisa! she's not fake trust me. Lisa tells it as she sees it. and the book is not about MJ it's about her life and whether one like it or not MJ was a part of her life. I gave her a critic when she did the Oprah interview .... I didn't like that she said she could never know for sure but she believes he was innocent. Now I honestly believe that's her truth.... She loved him, there's no way denying that.

Why would people make a big fuss if Michael was apart of her life? i don't get it. anyway some fans or non fans are stupid.

I trust Lisa! she's not fake trust me. Lisa tells it as she sees it. and the book is not about MJ it's about her life and whether one like it or not MJ was a part of her life. I gave her a critic when she did the Oprah interview .... I didn't like that she said she could never know for sure but she believes he was innocent. Now I honestly believe that's her truth.... She loved him, there's no way denying that.

True. Lisa was real, whether people like it or not. And if that's her opinion, that's her opinion.

Back