Love Sadness and questions

Ingelief

Proud Member
Hello dear friends and michael fam members,

LOVE:
I right this because i missed you guys a lot! And miss the love around. I miss the talks and miss the interaction with such a lovely different kind of people who all love and understand 1 thing: michael, michaels love music and message. That he was 1 of a kind, a angel who left us sadly.

Sadness:

Ive been away for awhile because like some of u know im very sick, and i had to focus on my self and getting a little better, which i did a wonder for me :) But that also comes with sadness: I miss it here and mostly i miss listening to michael. The last months i cant hear his music :( i hear him on the radio and my hearth sinks.. Its a angels voice that isnt here anymore without a good reason, he left his kids with the crazy world of the jacksons, and all that news the past 3 years hurt my heart alot... thats why i was away for a while to, i had to protect my heart and soul. Do you understand?

But the sadness of missing michael, and his music is the downside of that.

Questions:

Ive got alot of questions but mostly im not aware of the news lately, i dont know much about bad 25? Im going to get bad25 cd in house waiting for the order.. But what about the movie or other projects coming????

Also how are you all??

Is it finally quit in the jackson home? *I dont see news any more so thats a good thing i think*.

I hope to hear from you all,

Lots of love and joy and happyness!!!

X
Inge

Last edited:
Hey Ingelief :ciao:

How great to see a post of you ;)

I understand Hun... How frustrating it all is and if your health is messing with you then it's best to 'concentrate' on getting BETTER first...

It's all still quite emotional for me too so I AVOID MJ events right now... I know, running away is NOT the solution but I can't HEAL if I'm constantly 'confronted' with Michael's loss :(
I'm trying to HEAL on a 'spiritual level' now :angel:

As for the BAD 25 'updates'?
We have a whole 'section' dedicated to it...

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/263-BAD25

As for the Jackson family?
I QUIT wasting my energy on them :beee:

Then again, there is this section...

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forums/59-2300-Jackson-Street-Its-All-About-The-Jackson-Family

Thanks for your post and HOPE to see you laters...

L.O.V.E,

Daryll :tease:

hey dear,

yes me too its hurts so much, michaels loss, knowing he left his kids, us and his friends.. I love his songs but lately its to harsh..

Thx for the threads links/

LOVE

hey dear,

yes me too its hurts so much, michaels loss, knowing he left his kids, us and his friends.. I love his songs but lately its to harsh..

Thx for the threads links/

LOVE

You're welcome, dear :better:

LISTEN to what YOUR :heart: tells you to do... Don't let anyone put you down... The key is to find your 'balance' again... It takes time... Lots of time but 'eventually' you'll find the 'solution' :angel:

Hi, I am new here. I just wanted to say, I am so sorry to hear hat you have not been well, and wish you lots of love and healing.

Lark

Back