Making HIStory with MJ - Brad Buxer, Michael Prince & Jennifer Batten

Gertie

Proud Member
We are thrilled to announce "Making HIStory With MJ" at Dierks Studios, Cologne, Germany, on Oct 7-8, 2023. Join Michael Jackson's collaborators Brad Buxer, Michael Prince, plus a special guest on Sunday, the talented guitarist Jennifer Batten. Experience unforgettable stories about the King of Pop! Book your spot now for this historic event.

Tickets link:

363416968_577462607928088_5930200601888467258_n.jpg

That is just around the corner from me! But I don´t have the money, at least not right now ... :cry:
It probably will be sold out in no time ...

Just an FYI - in the last Making HIStory seminar Brad and MP allowed the audience choose whatever unreleased song they wanted to hear, while this may not happen due to recent leaks but just in case it happens again, please choose a song wisely lol.
“Can we hear ‘Behind the Mask’?”
- somebody, probably

“Can we hear ‘Behind the Mask’?”
- somebody, probably
-Be audience member
-The hosts lets you pick whatever song you want
-You can choose any song varying from Dangerous era to the very end of MJ's life
-You can choose to hear versions of songs that were never released or songs that were never heard before
-You can pick something that has never been leaked before
-You can even choose songs that were never heard about
-You can choose Dark Lady, Monster, Remember What I Told You, Dancing For Love, Rocker, Rich Girl, Saturday Woman, any of the reworks MJ was working on before he died or anything that's been spoken highly of
-You choose Bumper snippet.

Back