Man in the Mirror Question

J5baby

Proud Member
Well I have to do a 10-minute oral report on a song that has meaning to me and I chose....the Man in the Mirror. I figured this would be the best place to get help with something like this
wink.gif

We have to answer questions like:

Was the song written with the purpose of protesting certain political events or actions?

How does the song reflect the attitude of society toward women, race, religion, etc?

Does the song seek to empower men, women, or certain ethnic groups? Are certain stereotypes avoided or exploited?

Does the song reveal any ideas about contemporary attitudes toward love, relationships, trust, equality freedom, social equality, etc?
(I figured this question would have the most relevance to Man in the Mirror)

You obviously don't have to answer all these questions....I'm just hoping that you guys could just give a comment about what you think the song Man in the Mirror means or stands for and what it means to you. Your input would help me out a lot
yes.gif

Thanks
thumbsup.gif

To me it means that with all things in life we need to look inside ourself. Life is a learning process, we need to learn how to live. We need to learn how to solve problems, we learn how to deal with emotions and with people.

A friend asked me this question yesterday : "why are some people so irritating? " My answer:"Nothing is irritating, we let it irritate us. Ask yourself why it irritates you" Look inside yourself , become aware who you are and when needed change. We experience life as we make it.

I hope you can understand what I mean. I can talk about it for hours and hours in dutch but in English it's a bit more difficult for me :unsure:

thanks your answer really help :D I really appreciate it :wink:

Back