Man, PHUCK A THRILLER 25, this is a better MJ tribute!

Just so everyone knows and is secure in downloading... I spoke with Fest and this is what he had to say...

yeah it is available for free download, however I'm hoping everyone will come to rhymefeststore.com and purchase a shirt or something so that I can continue to pay for this free music I supply to the world. Thank you by the way for all your support and I will most def help you, to help me. Peace.

So, now that I know... I am spreading the word like hot cakes. Tell everyone to download this. Spread it like butter. :lol:

That's the beauty of online mixtapes, you can give 'em out for free and not be too worried about having to risk paying for it to get it. Him doing this is his way of spreading love his way musically. Some independent artists do that.

Yeah I guess I didn't understand that at first. I get it now LOL. Sorry for being such a stickler :ermm:

I like the music to never can say goodbye but I don't like rap that much. I can't listen to just a rap album its gotta be more singing or equal singing in order for me to get into a song. But it's nice of him to do a tribute. Am all for ppl showing mike love, all for it.

We have something in common lol Though I did download the mixtape for keep sake. :)

Just so everyone knows and is secure in downloading... I spoke with Fest and this is what he had to say...

So, now that I know... I am spreading the word like hot cakes. Tell everyone to download this. Spread it like butter. :lol:

That's good to know. I will be downloading too! :lol:

I love this ****...The songs are good, and the skits are hilarious and realistic. I realy love Number 8 Mike the Mentor, and Maybe Tomorrow, and Dancing Machine...and the Who Is it one.

I clicked on the CLick here button but it is taking a while to download. Did anyone have the same issue?
Should i "save to disk" or "run" the zip file?

Thanks!

I clicked on the CLick here button but it is taking a while to download. Did anyone have the same issue?
Should i "save to disk" or "run" the zip file?

Thanks!
The file is almost 60MB in size so yes, it may take awhile to download. It doesn't matter if you run or save the ZIP file, but once it is downloaded you'll need to extract the actual audio files from it. I'd recommend that you "save to disk" and once it is done downloading, find the ZIP file and then double-click it to extract the contents. If the file won't open for you, you'll need to get WinZip or WinRAR to do so.

Back