Manequins and a doll??

MacieiiijjjMJ

Proud Member
Hello people! I recently saw a photos of (allegedly) MJ's Neverland ranch rooms, wchich he kept his mannequins in, and also a photo of his room after his death with a doll on his bed (?). My question is: Are those even real? Even if they are, does anyone know why he would have items like that in his house? Idk...

I know it's a bit strange.. in the Bashirs "documentary" MJ stated something to the effect, that the mannequins represent real people to him, that way he didn't feel so lonely (so freaking sad!). He also collected a looooot of memorabilia and wasn't a very well organized person (to say at least;)) so he had curiosities all over his rooms. The doll on the bed might be his daughters, but he also said (I think to Rabbi Shmuley, so take that info with a grain of salt) that he wanted a child so bad, that he used to carry around other peoples babies and sometimes even dolls.

Last edited:
He used to talk to them. He was crippelingly lonely especially round about the Thriller time. Couldn't go anywhere so had all these mannequins and dolls he would talk to.

So now having dolls is a problem now?

Gee I don't know, maybe Michael had dolls because he had 3 small children at the time.

And even if he didn't Who cares? it's just a doll.

Back