Mature Era - Michael in the 2000s

I think experienced Michael and Dangerous Michael are the most ...are the best Michael's for me cos dangerous i lived it with him, grew up ... and this era cause it was the last era we had with him.

i know this was Santa Maria times but when this was going on i wanted to marry him here ! many a ff written to this image, and i was bloody late thirty's and married !
Total respect to the boys, Michael and Dennis, for keeping Michael looking so wonderful through all that.

wendijane, you know about the cherubs on the inside of his jacket, right?

His outfits were obviously armour against the terrible ordeal. But he did also look so very suave, handsome, manly, beautiful, stylish. It's funny cos it's a very English look he's gone for, don't you think? Very sort of Savile Row type of vibe going on. But better, obvs. Much better.

Total respect to the boys, Michael and Dennis, for keeping Michael looking so wonderful through all that.

wendijane, you know about the cherubs on the inside of his jacket, right?

His outfits were obviously armour against the terrible ordeal. But he did also look so very suave, handsome, manly, beautiful, stylish. It's funny cos it's a very English look he's gone for, don't you think? Very sort of Savile Row type of vibe going on. But better, obvs. Much better.
What? no did not know that at all. that makes it all the more so beautiful. Michael in bronzey peach.
Yeah it was such a Nobel look zinnia . He looked so confident and virtuous every day fighting that effing battle.
The rainbow waistcoat was another one which i adored. He had a little time piece, a pocket watch attached to a few. Lots of details on those outfits. and inside them lol
Yeah it is it quite English nobleman Savile Row look but made it his own , made it more Michael - more chivalrous. gallant. cause he always reminds me of a young fairytail prince in the late Bad , Dangerous era , and here that fairytail prince is , just grew into a noble man.

Last edited:
What? no did not know that at all.
Oh, you've confused me now, wendijane. And you already know my brain has turned into porridge with the heat and humidity.

Tell you what, to save time, I'm going to assume we're still talking about my comment about the cherubs on the inside of his jackets when he was going through the trial. I'm sure you do know about this cos you are a veteran but, just in case not, I'm going to post the relevant video that I was referring to. I've posted this so many times, lol.

It's this one:

Your time stamp is 9m. Michael Bush explains that inside all of the 'trial' jackets they stitched Michael's initials, MJJ. And they stitched in 3 little cherubs, holding up the letters. And it was all positioned so that when the jacket was closed, it was over Michael's heart.

Yeah it was such a Nobel look zinnia . He looked so confident and virtuous every day fighting that effing battle.
He really did. I'm sure it was all planned. Create the clothes that will help him to get through. They did such a great job.

Yeah it is it quite English nobleman Savile Row look but made it his own , made it more Michael - more chivalrous. gallant.
He does look chivalrous in those clothes. He could be one of Arthur's knights. Flawed but chivalrous, incredibly brave and strong, facing up to hideous battles, not giving up.

Arise, Sir Michael of Neverland. :D

The way that man moves across the stage...🥵🥵🥵
Girl, he is so smooth and so sexy it's unreal. This whole vibe reminds me of a more mature version of the 1988 AMAs where he comes out looking INCREDIBLE...but that spin also reminds me of when he spun on stage at the Grammy's with Quincy by his side. So many adorable MJ moments it's hard to keep track!

But back to Mature Michael -- this little clip is sending me places. I have watched it about a thousand times and I see no end in sight. I have no idea what event this is though. Anyone know? I need to see all of it for...eh...reasons.

Girl, he is so smooth and so sexy it's unreal. This whole vibe reminds me of a more mature version of the 1988 AMAs where he comes out looking INCREDIBLE...but that spin also reminds me of when he spun on stage at the Grammy's with Quincy by his side. So many adorable MJ moments it's hard to keep track!

But back to Mature Michael -- this little clip is sending me places. I have watched it about a thousand times and I see no end in sight. I have no idea what event this is though. Anyone know? I need to see all of it for...eh...reasons.
Oh yes...reasons...;)

But yes, that adorableness he has is just too much lol my god Mature Michael just has me...*faints* 🥵😍

tumblr_myj3nn510E1r6ug3ho2_250.gif

"Let's do it one more time." - BOW / TII

Back