Mature era

Moonlight77777

Proud Member
Hello guys, I just wanna know what you all think when you look at pictures of “mature” Mike? Do you guys think there is still anything from 70s-80s Michael on his mature face from 00s? And also I wanna know what do you think about his personality in mature era? (let’s call it era) you think that little mike stayed in his heart even after all those allegations?

Yes and yes.

The older I get, the more I see young Michael in mature Michael. I mean, they are the same person, just aged a bit, changed a bit... And of course with lighter skin. I don't understand the whole "he is unrecognizable" thing. He totally is. In some ways he looks so much like himself. He also looks like his parents. Don't be blinded by skin colour...

Last edited:
Hello guys, I just wanna know what you all think when you look at pictures of “mature” Mike? Do you guys think there is still anything from 70s-80s Michael on his mature face from 00s? And also I wanna know what do you think about his personality in mature era? (let’s call it era) you think that little mike stayed in his heart even after all those allegations?
I still see the face he had back then. I don't know why people say he looks different in features. He got older, his features got more defined and he slowly started to age. He looks amazing, in my opinion. He was still sexy as hell, and that's how it will always be.

That hair made a lot of difference to his appearance during that time. Honestly not a fan of that look. If you see the 2009 photos when he grew the curls again, he looks very much the same, except for the upper lip. That did change the shape of his mouth and his beautiful smile.

That hair made a lot of difference to his appearance during that time. Honestly not a fan of that look. If you see the 2009 photos when he grew the curls again, he looks very much the same, except for the upper lip. That did change the shape of his mouth and his beautiful smile.
Mature swishy hair era allllll the way! haha

The curls for my girls were pretty too. :) Too much to choose. We were spoiled.

I remember when the pics first leaked of him with the curls back in 2009 and people were asking if those were recent pics or if they were from the Dangerous era. He didn't really change THAT much. Different hairstyles, weight loss/weight gain, aging and skin colour change (because of vitiligo) made him look more different than he actually was.

E
I remember when the pics first leaked of him with the curls back in 2009 and people were asking if those were recent pics or if they were from the Dangerous era. He didn't really change THAT much. Different hairstyles, weight loss/weight gain, aging and skin colour change (because of vitiligo) made him look more different than he actually was.
Exactly! He looks pretty much the same, except he got a bit older! He's still the same MJ we had in the '70s, '80s, '90s, and early 2000s!

Yes and yes.

The older I get, the more I see young Michael in mature Michael. I mean, they are the same person, just aged a bit, changed a bit... And of course with lighter skin. I don't understand the whole "he is unrecognizable" thing. He totally is. In some ways he looks so much like himself. He also looks like his parents. Don't be blinded by skin colour...
I wholeheartedly agree! Besides his Vitiligo, changes of hairstyle, and getting older (as everyone does) Michael looked the same to me. Heck, one could even still see that cute lil imprint of a blemish he had on his right cheek. Same gorgeous man throughout his years! ❤️

Attachments

• InShot_20230725_215008760.jpg
    InShot_20230725_215008760.jpg
    718.3 KB · Views: 9
Back