Maybe we are getting something soon??

I agree, the drum sound ruins me enjoying the song. Still only listened to it about 3 times. Same for the toy but I love that song a lot lyrically so I listened to it more

To my ears it sounds sooo much more better compared to the "official" demo. Those mechanical drums totally stopped me from enjoying the song, without the drums the song sounds so much more organic, I can really feel the song now! Thank you very much for sharing!
See.... I told you!! I know I'm not crazy. Now you can't tell me that those drums don't sound unauthentic. No where near an early 80s sound. & you can tell that they were clearly added. Like they did the original songs on xscape. They were tampered. I can feel it in my soul!

See.... I told you!! I know I'm not crazy. Now you can't tell me that those drums don't sound unauthentic. No where near an early 80s sound. & you can tell that they were clearly added. Like they did the original songs on xscape. They were tampered. I can feel it in my soul!
The drum machine is just there to establish the basic rhythm. It would most, most probably not stayed in the final song, again: 'The Toy'

Back