Me dancing to Heartbreak Hotel :)

XgenDaNcEs

Proud Member
I spent my Summer filming me dancing to Heartbreak Hotel, Another Part of Me, Smooth Criminal, and Billie Jean in a professional style video that looks like Mike's! It was harder than i expected xD and only got one video completely done, while the others are missing segments. Hopefully if school doesn't work me to death i will post them, but for now, i hope you guys like this impersonation! I had lots of fun making and watching it, i hope you do too! :)

http://youtu.be/6q89nbpyeNc

Last edited:
Very nice idea dude ;) I like the outcome, how it looks more professional. Your dance is good as well. Though, you have to pay attention to small details like using the right leg to make the move from 0:32. MJ use his right leg as the one he puts all weight on while left is out. You do opposite. And try to do all the moves more energetic, if you know what I mean ;)

Overall, it's a really good impersonation to rather difficult song ;)

Wonderful rendition here. :blush:

What a wonderful way to spend your summer hey :clap:

I think it was really well done, you execute the moves really well and you are a very good mover in general.

There are times when you loose energy, I think it's because you are thinking. A few spots here and there I see in your face that you are going into your head a bit, but I am sure you know what I mean. I can see you put a lot of work into it and I think the result is really good.

Lark

Back