"Michael", a biopic about Michael Jackson, is officially happening.

Is there no other way to get the immediate benefits of sleep without something akin to an intervention?

He died because he was happy to take fucking propofol in a home setting which made him sleep.

Of course Murray is to blame due to the neglect but you previously said he wasn't addicted, so why did he need Murray in the first place?

Why was there so many different vials of pills in Michael's room all under random names too?

If he wasn't addicted then you tell me why they were needed?? I'd love to know your response smart arse.
Using an alias is common for a celebrity. Especially of Mjs stature

It was proven in court MJs klein visits don’t line up with someone that was addicted

MJ used Murray because he thought he could get him what he so sorely needed, sleep. I imagine if you were as bad insomniac as MJ you’d do anything to get sleep & it’s understandable

Murray was not good at his job & didn’t use the right equipment/drugs which led to other issues.

Murray’s defence lawyers tried the addict narrative and it didn’t wash

It was proven in court MJs klein visits don’t line up with someone that was addicted

MJ used Murray because he thought he could get him what he so sorely needed, sleep. I imagine if you were as bad insomniac as MJ you’d do anything to get sleep & it’s understandable

Murray was not good at his job & didn’t use the right equipment/drugs which led to other issues.

Yeah, Conrad Murray, if he was just an enabler, was just a bad enabler. It was worse than being corrupt, he was just completely incompetent.

Still, MJ was not getting enough REM sleep, and that would've been the death of him regardless. If it wasn't caught before it was too late.

Anyway, going back in a more positive direction,

A definite people pleaser moment would be anything involving Rock With You. Jaafar would do amazing work with that, if they recreate the video, or the recording process, that's the sort of theater worthy hype moment.

I think it would be cool if the performance at the Miss Black America Pageant was featured, which was filmed and broadcast in NYC. That happened a few months before Ed Sullivan. I also wonder if Cynthia Horner will be mentioned in the movie.
Sorry to derail the thread, but it still blows my mind that he's 10 years old here. Mike had so much poise and composure on stage for a child and that voice is other worldly. He's 10

The problem you have with the Biopic is Jaafar is 26, he can look a bit younger and do the 1975 up to say the Dangerous era, but I doubt he could look like Mike in the Invincible era convincingly.

It's pointless having him as lead actor if you're going to spend most of the biopic in an era Jaafar will be too old/young to cover.
Flashbacks are the way to go

I think it's good casting, but I do worry if he's a strong enough actor to carry a major biopic on his shoulders. I'm sure Antoine Fuqua knows what he's doing, he's a brilliant director

Is there no other way to get the immediate benefits of sleep without something akin to an intervention?
There are ways, but if you're a chronic insomniac it's sadly hard to treat. A lot of common treatments will usually not work. I'd know, since I struggle with it myself.(Ironically, I've heard that not worrying about sleep is one of the best treatments for chronic cases. Stress reduction, I guess.)

To get back on topic: I'm curious how the biopic will turn out, all I hope is that it'll be done well. I don't have much else to say for now.

He died because he was happy to take fucking propofol in a home setting which made him sleep.

Of course Murray is to blame due to the neglect but you previously said he wasn't addicted, so why did he need Murray in the first place?

Why was there so many different vials of pills in Michael's room all under random names too?

If he wasn't addicted then you tell me why they were needed?? I'd love to know your response smart arse.
See dam2040's answer. There is nothing more to say. You go on believing tabloid crap, if that makes you happy. But stop bringing this shit here.

I'm sorry love and I appreciate the insight but MJ was very much addicted to pain medication and had been for a number of years on and off.

There are those who will defend him no matter what so I'm banging my head off a brick wall.

I'm sorry love and I appreciate the insight but MJ was very much addicted to pain medication and had been for a number of years on and off.

There are those who will defend him no matter what so I'm banging my head off a brick wall.
Yeah he was. Not denying that, he said it himself.

But if you look at the actual facts, which can't be contested:
1. MJ was not visiting Klein frequently enough to be an addict.
2. MJs body contents upon autospy contain 0 pain medication
3. MJs 'scene findings' as per the autopsy (across two visits) contain 0 pain medications.

A lot of these medications found at the scene, in fact nearly all of them, were local anesthetics, benzodiazepines and also medication to treat his enlarged prostate, low energy (ECG stack tablets) or eye drops.

In fact, a large number of the drugs in the police findings were actually to treat Michael's severely inflamed lungs, which would've reduced his general breathing capacity, fitness and ability to dance and sing at the same time.

So yes MJ could very well have been addicted to pain medications throughout his life but there is absolutely nothing to indicate this at the time of his death.

He was a 50 year old man suffering from multiple ailments in the hands of a inefficient, inept doctor who tried multiple benzodiazepines to get Michael to sleep, and because he had no idea what he was doing, overloaded MJ to the point he killed him.

A well trained experienced doctor would've known those drugs together would've been lethal and on top of that, would've had better monitoring rather than a finger clip for Michael's heart rate.

So, 'love', if Michael was this raging pain addict, why is there nothing to back this up at the time of his unfortunate passing?

Yeah he was. Not denying that, he said it himself.

But if you look at the actual facts, which can't be contested:
1. MJ was not visiting Klein frequently enough to be an addict.
2. MJs body contents upon autospy contain 0 pain medication
3. MJs 'scene findings' as per the autopsy (across two visits) contain 0 pain medications.

A lot of these medications found at the scene, in fact nearly all of them, were local anesthetics, benzodiazepines and also medication to treat his enlarged prostate, low energy (ECG stack tablets) or eye drops.

In fact, a large number of the drugs in the police findings were actually to treat Michael's severely inflamed lungs, which would've reduced his general breathing capacity, fitness and ability to dance and sing at the same time.

So yes MJ could very well have been addicted to pain medications throughout his life but there is absolutely nothing to indicate this at the time of his death.

He was a 50 year old man suffering from multiple ailments in the hands of a inefficient, inept doctor who tried multiple benzodiazepines to get Michael to sleep, and because he had no idea what he was doing, overloaded MJ to the point he killed him.

A well trained experienced doctor would've known those drugs together would've been lethal and on top of that, would've had better monitoring rather than a finger clip for Michael's heart rate.

So, 'love', if Michael was this raging pain addict, why is there nothing to back this up at the time of his unfortunate passing?
Thank you for this. The clearest, easiest-to-understand summation of this part of Michael's story that I've seen.

The denial is laughable 😂,
The denial is on you.
MJ was not dependent on propofol. Which was established in the case against murray. You can not get a dependency on propofol, which is one of its many benefits. My wife works in the medical field and administered propofol quiet often, of course in a professional & safe environment.
Propofol addiction does not exist!!
MJ was desperate for sleep & thought & felt that propofol was the thing to get him sleep.
Of course it was not right, it was high risk & it cost him his life. But the docs in general & especially Murray in the end are the ones who made it possible.
The sad thing is, if it would have been done the right way, it still wouldn't be ethical, but he would live if it was administered in the way it should be done.
So YOU GO F.. yourself if you choose not to be educated !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm used to have to defend MJ on twitter & what not..
But on a fan site/forum.. The ignorance is baffling!
Get the facts, educate yourself, it comes off just plain dumb if you don't..

In such cases I'm always reminded why I'm a fan of MJ & not necessarily of this fandom.
Though most of them on here are level headed, educated & know what they are talking about..

The denial is on you.
MJ was not dependent on propofol. Which was established in the case against murray. You can not get a dependency on propofol, which is one of its many benefits. My wife works in the medical field and administered propofol quiet often, of course in a professional & safe environment.
Propofol addiction does not exist!!
MJ was desperate for sleep & thought & felt that propofol was the thing to get him sleep.
Of course it was not right, it was high risk & it cost him his life. But the docs in general & especially Murray in the end are the ones who made it possible.
The sad thing is, if it would have been done the right way, it still wouldn't be ethical, but he would live if it was administered in the way it should be done.
So YOU GO F.. yourself if you choose not to be educated !!!
Who said anything about being dependent on propofol?

He was addicted to pain medication in general, Stevie Wonder could have seen that. That's what I'm trying to say...

My opinion y'all, if you're not happy you know what you can do 👍

I'm really not feeling the whole "MJ would have been fine if a different doctor was giving him propofol every night" thing at all. No he would not have been lol.
Exactly!!!

To go to such great lengths in order to obtain something was incredibly worrying.

MJ shopped around until he found 'the' doctor who would say YES to him and be willing to give him everything he wanted.

The entire situation was fcked up, we can surely at least agree on that?

That's the simp's version of it. No one denies that he was addicted at one (or maybe more) point(s). He didn't go to rehab for fun. But to say that he was a junkie that died is the absolute ignorant version of it. I thought we are better than that.

Last edited:
I'm really not feeling the whole "MJ would have been fine if a different doctor was giving him propofol every night" thing at all. No he would not have been lol.
He was fine when a different doctor did give it to him every night. Apparently that was going on during the HIStory tour. But back then he had an anesthesiologist by his side.

No one says it wasn't. It would have been less though, had he found a capable doctor.
A capable doctor who was willing to give propofol to a patient in a home setting?

Man you're nuts 😂 I'm a little worried for you.

No trustworthy doctor would ever agree to this type of set up in the first place. Unfortunately when an addict has lots of money and power they will eventually find a way to get what they want.

He was fine when a different doctor did give it to him every night. Apparently that was going on during the HIStory tour. But back then he had an anesthesiologist by his side.
An example from years before doesn't really change the reality. I don't really understand why you keep ignoring that it was said in the trial he would not have lived that much longer if he kept abusing it.

An example from years before doesn't really change the reality. I don't really understand why you keep ignoring that it was said in the trial he would not have lived that much longer if he kept abusing it.
Right. A civil trial where everyone was out for money and shift blame on each other. I don't put too much stock in that. Also none of them can actually prove what they are saying. It's their opinion, but no fact. Idiots talking crap doesn't change the reality that it was done and he wasn't killed along the way. And none of that was said in the Murray trial.

Last edited:
A capable doctor who was willing to give propofol to a patient in a home setting?

Man you're nuts 😂 I'm a little worried for you.

No trustworthy doctor would ever agree to this type of set up in the first place. Unfortunately when an addict has lots of money and power they will eventually find a way to get what they want.
Again, you can shove your arrogance, ignorance and insults right up your ass. Doesn't make you right in any way. Fact is, a doctor who knew what he was doing, didn't kill him. Murray did.

Right. A civil trial where everyone was out for money and shift blame on each other. I don't put too much stock in that. None of that was said in the Murray trial.

I'm not gonna pretend that the drug that was killing him due to lack of sleep would be fine if another Dr was giving it to him so we'll just agree to disagree.

Back