"Michael", a biopic about Michael Jackson, is officially happening.

92b8055192620888fe1f428e278a66bb.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

My first response to this was to think, why would a stunt team be needed for the film? It's a drama.

But then I started to think ... Michael on the cherry picker ... Michael on the hotel balcony. Depends on what scenes they want to recreate.

EDIT - can't see any African Americans in that list of stunt people so I don't know who could double up for Jaafar. Maybe they'd use lots of long shots. Who knows? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Maybe all the dancers are credited as stunt performers.

The first song for the soundtrack has been copyright registered. Leave Me Alone will be one of the 20 songs played in the movie.
soundtrack-spoiler-v0-tqfhq6aja5qc1.jpeg
I'm really sorry for the confusion guys, this appears to be edited. I went to look for the copyright registration and it seems like some fool mixed together a copyright registration from the biopic with another that samples MJ's Leave Me Alone song to make it seem real. I'll make sure to double check next time before I risk spreading fake info.

I'm really sorry for the confusion guys, this appears to be edited. I went to look for the copyright registration and it seems like some fool mixed together a copyright registration from the biopic with another that samples MJ's Leave Me Alone song to make it seem real. I'll make sure to double check next time before I risk spreading fake info.
Ok since you are apologizing so nicely we’re going to let it slide. I will message Gaz that the permaban must be revoked, I hope he reads it before it is too late though

Guys, I’ve thought about something. Let me just preface with this: I sincerly hope that they tackle the allegations with great care and consideration because we only get one shot at this on such a big scale. It has to be done right. But what I’m also hoping is that they show MJ actually being the driving vehicle behind his music and art. It is so important that they show how involved MJ was in creating his songs, music videos, performances and overall vision. I would be ecstatic if this movie dispels the false narrative that he was only an entertainer/singer and not a musician. I really hope they don’t skim through that part.

Last edited:
Guys, I’ve thought about something. Let me just preface with this: I sincerly hope that they tackle the allegations with great care and consideration because we only get one shot at this on such a big scale. It has to be done right. But what I’m also hoping is that they show MJ actually being the driving vehicle behind his music and art. It is so important that they show how involved MJ was in creating his songs, music videos, performances and overall vision. I would be ecstatic if this movie dispels the false narrative that he was only an entertainer/singer and not a musician. I really hope they don’t skim through that part.
Setting the tone properly for who MJ was will go hand in hand with battling the allegations imo too.

Setting the tone properly for who MJ was will go hand in hand with battling the allegations imo too.
That’s true but I don’t want that to be the main focus or/and I don’t want them to spend too much time on that believe it or not. MJ was much more than the allegations and it would be a disservice to his legacy if they do it like that.

That’s true but I don’t want that to be the main focus or/and I don’t want them to spend too much time on that believe it or not. MJ was much more than the allegations and it would be a disservice to his legacy if they do it like that.
Precisely - it's more about humanising MJ and the knock on effect that has

But what I’m also hoping is that they show MJ actually being the driving vehicle behind his music and art. It is so important that they show how involved MJ was in creating his songs, music videos, performances and overall vision. I would be ecstatic if this movie dispels the false narrative that he was only an entertainer/singer and not a musician. I really hope they don’t skim through that part.
They definitely have to do this in the OTW era. It wasn't all Quincy, Greg, and Rod. Thriller follows suit of course.

Once You get to the 90s, it is of course undeniable.

In the case of Invincible it was kinda true though, more or less.

It is so important that they show how involved MJ was in creating his songs, music videos, performances and overall vision. I would be ecstatic if this movie dispels the false narrative that he was only an entertainer/singer and not a musician. I really hope they don’t skim through that part.
They have to show how Michael used a tape recorder to create music.

I hope they don't make this too woke like 99.9% of movies these days. Fot the long run they should really counter the allegations or other controversies with facts and not paint it like this was all some result of racism or the racist media (even it sometimes was)

Hmm other than the main characters, it looks like a cast filled with Hallmark type actors?

They using most of the budget on the sets? Ha

What about Stevanna Jackson and Genevieve Jackson as Janet?
Randy's daughters? Mm, I dunno. I think that would be too many family members for my liking. Although I don't really mind who they cast as Janet bc she doesn't interest me. Suzanne de Passe is way more interesting to me than Janet. When they cast Suzanne, that's when my interest in this thing really took off. :)

Back