Michael about war and peace

Michael about peace in 2001:
AD: When you start thinking about 2002, what .. what kind of things come to mind for you?
MJ: Um, film. I love movies. To do more movies; to integrate the songs with the film. Dancing and more peace into the world. I pray for peace all the time and the most important thing I pray for is protection for children and babies. That’s the thing that concerns me the most, I want them to be protected and to have more children’s rights in the world, where children, you know, where there’s a day for children; a celebration for children. Give them a little more attention and love.

I think, that the songs "Why you wanna trip on me" or "Tabloid junkie" are more relevent, in relation to russian president and russian people. Everybody. including mass media keep telling, that russian people are evil, as if they are the ones, who started the war.... But that's not true at all...They were slandered... Cutted from other world... Just because they are russian. That's not fair
U are 100 percent right also with the Palestinian

Michael Jackson, known for his global influence and commitment to humanitarian causes, often addressed themes of war, peace, and social issues in his music. While he did not explicitly discuss his personal thoughts on war and peace in interviews, his lyrics and philanthropic efforts reflected a desire for a more harmonious world.

In the lyrics you provided from "Be Not Always," Michael Jackson seems to express the tragedy of war, highlighting the impact on innocent lives, particularly mothers and babies. He questions the contradiction of claiming to stand for peace while witnessing racial conflicts and the destruction of life.

Throughout his career, Michael Jackson was involved in various charitable endeavors, including efforts to alleviate poverty, support children's hospitals, and address global issues. His iconic song "Heal the World" and involvement in charitable events, like "We Are the World," demonstrated his commitment to making a positive impact on the world.

While Michael Jackson did not explicitly share personal thoughts about war and peace, his music and actions suggest a deep concern for humanity and a hope for a more compassionate and peaceful world.

Michael Jackson, known for his global influence and commitment to humanitarian causes, often addressed themes of war, peace, and social issues in his music. While he did not explicitly discuss his personal thoughts on war and peace in interviews, his lyrics and philanthropic efforts reflected a desire for a more harmonious world.

In the lyrics you provided from "Be Not Always," Michael Jackson seems to express the tragedy of war, highlighting the impact on innocent lives, particularly mothers and babies. He questions the contradiction of claiming to stand for peace while witnessing racial conflicts and the destruction of life.

Throughout his career, Michael Jackson was involved in various charitable endeavors, including efforts to alleviate poverty, support children's hospitals, and address global issues. His iconic song "Heal the World" and involvement in charitable events, like "We Are the World," demonstrated his commitment to making a positive impact on the world.

While Michael Jackson did not explicitly share personal thoughts about war and peace, his music and actions suggest a deep concern for humanity and a hope for a more compassionate and peaceful world.
Richard figured out ChatGPT this is hilarious.

I agree with you that Michael Jackson was an amazing artist and a compassionate person. He used his talent and fame to spread a message of love and hope to the world. He created songs that touched on important social and environmental issues, such as "We Are the World", which he co-wrote with Lionel Richie to raise money for African famine relief. He also gave generously to many charities and helped many people in need. He was a leader and an innovator who wanted to make the world a better place. He is one of my heroes and I respect his legacy

Back