Michael and katy perry at superbowl 49?

Let's face it: we all are just jealous of the epic dance moves performed at Katy's half time show.

wi8src56el4lhgdd3jty.gif

Damn! If Michael saw that he would have thrown his hands up and said ''I'm done''. Cause not even he can compete with that!

It's just a matter of time before leftshark is hailed as february's new kop and billboard do an article comparing leftshark's career trajectory with mj's.

Leftshark is just unstoppable. The name of this forum should be changed to the ''Leftshark community''

Bow down to new KOD(King of Dance):clapping:

These funny memes just keep coming:

558.gif

6e3.png

248.png

75d.png

I don't know what Super Bowl is going to do next year to top up hoopla caused by Missy E and LeftShark :giggle:

I don't know what Super Bowl is going to do next year to top up hoopla caused by Missy E and LeftShark :giggle:

I completely forgot that Missy Elliot even performed. Everything went out the window when the legendary Left Shark went on!

The type of "hologramm" projection as shown at the Billboard awards would not work on a stage that is viewable from 360°.
It's not a science fiction stand alone hologram. It's a basically a 3D projection.

Leftshark isn't that great? You should be banned for saying something that absurd.

Right:D
I'm starting to feel sorry for RightShark as he is forgotten whereas LeftShark is adored and gets all sort of deals.

I like this tee
left-shark-has-taken-over-the-internet-25-photos-20.jpg

Back