Michael - HIS family, the fans...the real deal

sorry but no repect from me

MJ loved his dad cos "he wanted a father and he's the only one i've got".. doesnt mean we have to force ourselves to feel this way too

sorry, siblings teasing each other is normal

parents criticising their own childs appearance.. when a child is looking to them for approval? a child whos world is being formed around their parents guidance and opinions?.. the psychological damages that causes (and we can see it so clearly in MJ)

sorry , mj said he never "knew" his father and from a distance I too cannot comprehend his actions since his sons death.. it makes no sense to me atall that he's out promoting a record label etc.. sorry..

michael could dish it out but he couldnt take it??? well i disagree

there a BIG difference between sibling taking the mick out of each other (MJ and Janet etc) and a parent criticising you. A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE

that parent is in a position of authority, when you are young youre parents form your views of the world and you believe that everything they say is true. you look to them for unconditional love. you look to them for approval. therefore it is far more damaging hearing remarks about your appearance from a parent

on Bashir Mj stated that he had in the past a "strong hate" for his dad. thats very bold words coming from michael. he is choosing to open pandoras box here and let the world discuss his father here. Yes i know michael forgave him.. but i dont see why that has to mean all fans should respect him all the time

yall got to be out yo mind to defend JOE Jackson on parenting issues ... OUT YO MINDS. Fine, have some compassion for the old man ... sure, give him credit for pushing the boys to stardom ... Of course, those boys were all talented and something may never have happened, without his vision and drive for their future.

Dude was trying to make a promo at his son's Memorial...every time he is on TV he is pushing some future money scheme...or smiling like an evil cartoon cat talking about his grandchildren, the Jackson Three. Keep Grandpa away from the kids :zformation:

Sympathy for Joe Jackson is overly generous and a little suspect.

sorry but no repect from me

MJ loved his dad cos "he wanted a father and he's the only one i've got".. doesnt mean we have to force ourselves to feel this way too

sorry, siblings teasing each other is normal

parents criticising their own childs appearance.. when a child is looking to them for approval? a child whos world is being formed around their parents guidance and opinions?.. the psychological damages that causes (and we can see it so clearly in MJ)

sorry , mj said he never "knew" his father and from a distance I too cannot comprehend his actions since his sons death.. it makes no sense to me atall that he's out promoting a record label etc.. sorry..

No one is a perfect angel, ever ever, if if they are a good person because no one is perfect.
But I agree It's like a natural law that siblings berate each other, but parents are the one's that mold the children as to how they feel about themselves and their personalities. As for Janet worrying about her weight that's an issue that many women have especially in show business.

what does the above underlined have to do with anything? lol That phone conversation shouldn't have been made public for any reason. That conversation showed that Michael was MAN :bugeyed omg! i cant believe it!

It has everything to do with it. It shows he was just a man, not perfect. Sheesh.

Back