Michael is the undisputed standard for all entertainers and performers today.

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Michael is literally the standard for all entertainers male or female, young or old today, his impact cannot be denied and is the largest of any modern solo artist to ever exist.

As annoying as it is when some delusional people say so and so is better then MJ, the new MJ, just as good as MJ, etc, the only reason people say such things is because Michael is the standard and deep down they know it too.
Dumb comparisons, and haters seem to just come with the territory of being the greatest and the standard.
Notice how MJ himself is never compared to any other artist in such a way.
This is because if YOU are the standard you can't be compared to a superior because NO ONE is superior, you are simply the best, and you DON'T need the validation of saying you are just as good as or better then someone else.

Without Michael the most successful entertainers/performers of today wouldn't even exist (they themselves are part of Michael's legacy), without Michael pop culture and music as we know it wouldn't exist.
If you're an artist or entertainer it's an honor to even have your name mentioned in the same sentence as Michael's.

Michael's status as the greatest and the standard isn't just talk either because he has the numbers to back it up.
Michael has accomplished things, and even in death continues to accomplish things that no other artist has even come close to achieving.
Often times when other artist are lauded for things I think it's funny because compared to the things Michael has accomplished whatever they've accomplished is mediocre.

As a fan of Michael Jackson how does his status as the standard make you feel?
I sure like it. :D
I know this whole thing might seem kinda random, but I don't think there's ever a bad time to brag about Michael.:blush:

Last edited:
:) In the early days of my fandom (more than 23 years ago:dancin:) I noticed that phenomena very quickly. At first I was astonished that something like that could happen, but soon there grew feelings of admiration, safety, trust, proud. And of course - LOVE:). And it´s the same to this day! I believe even to these days Michaels art and work is the highest standard, the highest level to all the new and young popartists.

real true quality entertainment is over and the music is lost

Yeah, you have successful artist now, but the music they make doesn't have the soul that Michael's had.
It feels like they make music JUST to make money and be famous.
When Michael sung you could always feel that his heart and soul was in it, when he sung and perfomed he gave it his all.
That's why he lives on through his music.
In that way he is immortal.
No one else's music even comes close to making me feel the way Michael's does.

However, all it takes to be successful now is a good PR machine, even if you aren't really that good all it takes is people THINKING and BELIEVING your good.
for example some of the most revered current artist can't even get to 4x plat on an album (something Michael could've done easily), but the media will laud them as the best to ever do it and the greatest of all time.
Popularity does not equal actual success, and it never will.
The way the media can manipulate people's minds is quite sad.

IMO Michael is the King of Pop because he was/is extremely popular AND has the stats to back it up. :)

Last edited:
Back