Michael Jackson 65th birthday, 29.8.2023

Crazy to think that despite being gone for 14 years he would only be about to turn 65 😢 unfortunately with all the problems in his life I don't think we would have seen him make even 60.

I remember thinking he was old at 50 back then but it was such a young age.

Still the King, even to this day.

the days have been really hard for me lately, but at least i have some excitement left in me for the 29th.

i will be making a triple chocolate fudge cake for Michael, with M&Ms strewn all over the top! I did that last year and I will do it again this year (except this time, it will be even better).

unfortunately, since my sister won't be able to be with me, we'll be together the week after for his birthday, kind of like a late celebration.

I'm still drafting the letter I'm going to give to him. When it's done and ready for Tuesday, I will post it here. 💕💕

One of the best way to celebrate MJ's bd is listening thriller on a vinyl. It's very different atmosphere than listening in spotify.

I’m gonna start collecting Mike’s vinyls. For now i only have thriller but next im gonna by dangerous:D

F4h2oIbXcAEYVIW

Michael Jackson Birthday celebration at Hard Rock Cafe on Hollywood Blvd with special guest Austin Brown

Dear Michael, Thank you for making me smile each morning and and thank you for being the best role model you could ever be to me! I aspire to be like you in being kind to others, loving them and helping them in any way possible! Thank you for supporting me as I go through life and loving me all the way through! Thank you for also teaching how to love people to the best of my abilities. Most importantly, thank you for making me feel loved. And being patient with me. I love you, Michael and thank you for everything you’ve done in my life. With your love and magic, we can Heal The World and Smile.
Love, Julia

Beautiful, Julia❤️❤️
Dear Michael, Thank you for making me smile each morning and and thank you for being the best role model you could ever be to me! I aspire to be like you in being kind to others, loving them and helping them in any way possible! Thank you for supporting me as I go through life and loving me all the way through! Thank you for also teaching how to love people to the best of my abilities. Most importantly, thank you for making me feel loved. And being patient with me. I love you, Michael and thank you for everything you’ve done in my life. With your love and magic, we can Heal The World and Smile.
Love, Julia

And nice to meet other teens (im 14)

Write your happy birthday wishes for Michael here.

Happy birthday dear Michael, you can be sure that millions of people truly miss you❤️❤️
Well said. It's been almost 20 years since you ascended, but deep down we know you never left us. You loved us all unconditionally, and that love will forever be spread and grown. If no one else deserves to hear this, you do. Happy birthday Michael🤠

One of the best way to celebrate MJ's bd is listening thriller on a vinyl. It's very different atmosphere than listening in spotify.

I’m gonna start collecting Mike’s vinyls. For now i only have thriller but next im gonna by dangerous:D

Yes, I agree. Today in honour of his birthday I bought Thriller and Bad on vinyl. Won't lie it was a bit expensive but worth every penny

michael, your words say it best;

and it’s just the way he thought it would be
‘cause the day had come for him to be free
then he laughs, he smiles then rolls up his sleeves
I’m alive and I’m here forever

💜💜💜

Happy Birthday Michael Jackson THE KING OF POP wherever you are! Thank you for everything you have done and accomplished, You are truly missed these days! I can't wait for the next announcement of new media from MJ, Today i listend almost to all his albums as a tribute but i do that almost every day so it isn't much of a difference. MJ was gone too soon and we really miss his presence these days...

Back