Michael Jackson Christmas Tree Decorations

They look alright if you are into Christmas but I think MJ was a Jehova Witness and maybe would not have approved of these lol. I dunno. Just submizing.

They could also be used as decorations for a festivus tree

They look alright if you are into Christmas but I think MJ was a Jehova Witness and maybe would not have approved of these lol. I dunno. Just submizing.
He stopped being a jehovas witness in 1987, and celebrated christmas later in life

He recorded a Christmas album with his brothers as well.

Looks fake. Photoshopped.
The thriller one is a hot toys figure.

We see him celebrate Christmas for the first time in 93 with Liz Taylor. I dont think he would have an issue with these if they were legit.

He didn't have much choice in the matter, do you think? Anything with Joe Jackson at the helm is arguably, forced.
Whilst I don't disagree Michael will have had very little input into his early Jackson 5 career neither did Joe. Berry Gordy tightly held the reins once they were signed to Motown much to Joe's chagrin.

It's like that with most artists in the beginning of their careers. Most of the things are decided by the record label.

Back