Michael Jackson concerts the estate has now…

Sawyer Grubb

Proud Member
Among the items MJ's estate claims Phillips stole from the home ... laptops, iPods, hard drives, DVDs and CDs believed to contain non-public MJ performances and unreleased concert footage.

Michael Jackson DVD collection Volume 1
Michael Jackson DVD collection volume 2
30th Anniversary Concert (New York 2001)
Michael & Friends Concerts 1999
History Tour in Gothenburg
Dangerous Tour Rehearsals
History Tour in Seoul
Dangerous Tour in Bucharest (BBC Version)
History Tour in Helsinki
History Tour in Munich
Bad Tour in Australia

Most of these we already have. What are y’all’s thoughts?

Most of these were supplied to MJ by some online fan shops in the 2000s and they're the same we have.

Now, if you're talking about Umatic and Betacam masters, the vault might be a bit bigger than what is said.
Why were they supplied to MJ?

Not sure, these are just the things they got back from a former bodyguard I think.

Why were they supplied to MJ?

Not sure, these are just the things they got back from a former bodyguard I think.
I can't remember, but they were sent to him by a member here who ran a shop in the 2000s. This person mentioned this fact a couple of times already.

Speaking of concerts, what is the best possible audio source of Bucharest 1992? There have been so many sources floating around and idk which one to choose…

Bucharest (BBC version) should just have been available on the existing DVD via alternate angles/seemless branching.

Also, the Dangerous rehearsals should have just been extra features on the DVD.

Both of these will remain unreleased, and we as fans have ourselves to blame for accepting such a bare-bones release.

30th Anniversary Concert (New York 2001)
To be honest, this is very disappointing. Not to mention the legal complications. I'm 100% certain it will never be released.

History Tour in Gothenburg
History Tour in Seoul
History Tour in Helsinki
History Tour in Munich
We know Seoul and Munich were both poor (fever at one and laryngitis at the other). I don't know if Gothenburg is better than Helsinki.

If the estate really cared about celebrating dangerous, they could release a new show, include rehearsals, remaster the short Films, all in one package.

Back