"Michael Jackson" Impersonator in Lady Gaga's new music video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Controversy aside I do think that Lady Gaga is the most talented current artist working today. Her songs aren't masterpieces but they are very catchy and melodic.

And that's what's kind of sad about it all. If you're good enough your talent should be able to speak for itself, you shouldn't have to strip down to get people to pay attention to you. I'm not hating on any artists specifically, but just wish it didn't have to be this way. I prefer music when the person performing it has class (it's one of the reason's I love Michael's stuff so much.)
She's not always in a bra and panties performing though.She can be classy,but people outside her fan base just don't give her a chance.

Woah guys calm down. There's no need to start bashing people, especially other artists. Michael didn't trash talk other artists (well, except for Madonna lol) and I don't think we should either.

Admin Note: This thread has been cleaned, closed and moved to Controversy Forum

This thread was initially moved
to general forum because it isn't about Michael Jackson and One second of a MJ impersonator in a video isn't considered news.

This thread is now closed because of the uncalled behavior of members being antagonistic, and the language and personal insults toward each others opinions. You can voice your opinions - You can disagree with others opinions. What you can't do on MJJC is personally insult or attack other members for their view. Members are allowed to like or dislike lady Gaga without being attacked for it.

We tried cleaning the thread, but staff cant keep up with the never ending personal attacks and insults. (which by the way is against MJJC policy and rules) This thread is Closed and moved to Contro now. This confrontation happens in every thread about Lady Gaga by the same members, who will be addressed. Looks like all Lady Gaga threads will need to be placed Contro and closed if you cant be civil in how you reply to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back