Michael Jackson It is Alive?

MJBrazil21

Proud Member
There is a very famous video on the subject of Michael being alive. a video that supposedly was a couple walking in Paris in the French capital, while seconds later a supposed Michael Jackson appears with security guards on the street and one of them went after the couple they were recording. What do you say about this video? Was it fake or real? Was that person really Michael Jackson? The video appeared to be from 2011

I'm pretty sure the video was simply just an advertisement made for a store in Paris as shown by the bags were that the fake Michael and his security guards were holding. Otherwise I have no idea why this video would have been filmed in the first place besides for the possibility of going viral.

Do you honestly think Michael would put his own family through such pain especially his children just so he could fake his own death?

No that video is a million percent not Michael , June 25th 2009 hurt like hell, watching Michael's death unfold on the news from the initial cardiac arrest followed by reports that he had died to the confirmation was horrendous.

Watching his dead body being airlifted by helicopter stays with you.

The fact that you as a Michael Jackson fan is asking us members if that video from 2011 is real or fake is disgusting.

We have a thread for insane thoughts like this, please keep them contained there.

1. If there was really something true about that video it would have been all over the world
2. MJ is not alive anymore
3. If he would fake his death, his family would be involved (i just think the "he would not do this to his kids" is a dumb argument)
4. there is already a thread for conspiracy-theorists

Smh all you have to do is see Katherine cry....thats how you know he's gone. She'll make u cry just by seeing her cry. I know because I still do when i see her. She wouldn't be that emotional if she knew he were still here.

Keep in mind that such conspiracy theories are very common when it comes to deaths of very famous artists.

These theories mainly emanate from certain loyal fans who do not want to accept that their idol died.

For example, the same goes for the American singer Elvis Presley (there are such theories that he is also alive).

A specific conspiracy theory contends that Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley are not only alive, but they even drink beers together (somewhere in Latin America) in an incognito way.

Back