Michael Jackson Oh Palestine Don’t Cry

Harun

Proud Member
Did someone notice this?

Did someone notice this?

morphine-1.jpg

I always wonder, why Michael decided to use line "your dog is a bitch, baby" in his morphine song. I mean, what does it actually mean. Moreover, that's pretty weird, Michael have never used profanity in his songs. Only Scream had one profanity, because song was really aggresive and furious, so Michael was literally forced to use profanity (and he refused to say it untill the very end. But morphine... He could just skip that line....

A dog can be a bitch it is not profanity, or is it?

Anyway I think he thought it sounded good, I really don’t always put a lot of thought in what he sings because I think often it doesn’t really mean anything, it is just part of the song.

Anyway I think he thought it sounded good, I really don’t always put a lot of thought in what he sings because I think often it doesn’t really mean anything, it is just part of the song.
I don't think so. Every word in his songs have its meaning. He had never used anything without purpose

Did someone notice this?

I wonder if it was recorded

I always wonder, why Michael decided to use line "your dog is a bitch, baby" in his morphine song. I mean, what does it actually mean. Moreover, that's pretty weird, Michael have never used profanity in his songs. Only Scream had one profanity, because song was really aggresive and furious, so Michael was literally forced to use profanity (and he refused to say it untill the very end. But morphine... He could just skip that line....
There are also some other songs in which he uses profanity, such as 'This Time Around' or 'D.S.', and if you count 'damn' as a profane word then the songs are even more.

...interrupting him every five seconds like Oprah etc
With Oprah it's all about "me" for her. She has been like that all throughout her career.

Epstein. Weinstein. "John of God". Fraudulent charities. Hollywood handler.
That's all we need to know about Oprah.

It means your dog is a female.

I wonder if Oprah is really internally jealous that there's another African American that is far more powerful, popular and genuinely talented than her, her internal narcissism seems to be what motivated her to try to take MJ down,

I wonder if Oprah is really internally jealous that there's another African American that is far more powerful, popular and genuinely talented than her, her internal narcissism seems to be what motivated her to try to take MJ down
A contract was drawn up, signed by Enquirer editor David Perel. Enquirer reporter Jim Mitteager, who is also now deceased, met with Newt and his son at the Marriott hotel in downtown San Francisco.

It seemed that all systems were go. But the Newts declined the offer at the last minute.

Ron Newt Sr., to whom $200,000 would have seemed like the world on a silver platter, wrote "No good sucker" where his signature was supposed to go. The reason: Nothing ever happened between Jackson and the Newt boys.

Indeed, no kids, no matter how much money was dangled by the tabloids, ever showed up to trade stories of Jackson malfeasance for big lumps of cash after the first scandal broke in 1993.

"Maybe there aren't any other kids," a current Enquirer editor conceded.

I met Bobby Newt yesterday near the office where he works as a mortgage broker in suburban Los Angeles.

Just as his dad promised me a few days earlier, he's a good-looking kid. He's half black and half Chinese.

Robert and his twin brother were likely very cute kids. They have the same features as other boys advertised as alleged Neverland "victims." But all Bobby Newt remembers of his encounter with Jackson is good times.

And all he remembers about the man from The National Enquirer is that he wanted Bobby, then 18, to lie.

"He said, 'Say he grabbed you on the butt. Say he grabbed you and touched you in any kind of way,'" Newt said. "He told us he took all these people down. Now he was going to take Michael down. That he would really destroy him. He told us he took all these other famous people down. All the major people that had scandals against them. He said, 'We take these people down. That's what we do.'"

Prior to Bobby's meeting with Mitteager, Bobby's father met with him and brought along an intermediary, San Francisco politician, businessman and fellow jailbird Charlie Walker.

Walker is infamous in San Francisco circles for being "hooked up" to anything interesting cooking on the West Coast.

"My dad said these dudes are offering this money to take Michael Jackson down. And the guy [Mitteager] said, 'Say he touched you. All you have to do is say it. But you might have to take the stand. You might have to go on 'Oprah' in front of all these people. You have to be prepared for this thing. Just say it. And we'll give you money,'" Newt said.

Two pieces of evidence confirm the Newts' story. One is the actual contract proffered by the Enquirer and signed by Perel, who declined to comment for this story.

The contract, written as a letter, says it's an agreement between the tabloid and the Newts for their exclusive story regarding "your relationship with and knowledge of Michael Jackson, and his sexuality, your knowledge of Michael Jackson's sexual contact and attempts at sexual contact with Robert Newt and others."

Mitteager expected them to sign, even though it was completely untrue and there was, in fact, no story.

He knew you were lying, I reminded Bobby Newt.

"Exactly! And he didn't care! He was like, 'Just say it and we'll give you the money.' And I was like, 'He [Jackson] never touched me!" Newt said. "He [Mitteager] was really fishing and really digging. Think about it — most people you say it to, 'We'll give you this money,' even [if it's not true]. And they'd take it."

Bobby Newt recalled more details of the 30-minute meeting with The National Enquirer's reporter:

"He was trying to coach me — if I decided to take the money, what would happen. He said 'You know, it's going to be a huge scandal. You'll probably have a lot of people not liking you. You're going to be famous!' But to me, you'd be ruined. And the truth is Michael didn't do anything even close to trying to molest us."

Ironically, the second piece of evidence also backs up the Newts' story. Unbeknownst to them, they were taped by Mitteager.
Oprah is a literal industry puppet, as you can see here

Did someone notice this?

this is known since ages😉

Did someone notice this?

This is awesome its the first time to see this and it would be great if arab people know about it A SONG ABOUT PALASTINE even if he didnt record it the idea itself

The song is from the perspective of Morphine. Saying cruel and horrendous things to us, Michael, anyone who's listening.

Trust in me
trust in me
put all your trust in me.

Then the bridge is narrating the doctor selling us the continuing abuse before the needle goes in and we go right back in to that horrendous high. And a third party who mourns his spiral.

Intersting that MJ wrote a song for Palestine - did something happen in 1993 when MJ wrote it?

Intersting that MJ wrote a song for Palestine - did something happen in 1993 when MJ wrote it?
In September 1993 the first Oslo peace accord was signed between the leaders of Israel and Palestine. Coincidentally (?) this was just a few days before MJ had a concert in Israel.

In September 1993 the first Oslo peace accord was signed between the leaders of Israel and Palestine. Coincidentally (?) this was just a few days before MJ had a concert in Israel.
Thank you so very much. Didn't know this.

I do not think MJ was against Israel at all. - I just think MJ was sad there was war and anger. - He would love peace everywhere. - Also in Palestine and Israel.

Back