Michael Jackson Rehab Interventions vs Family Concert Tours

in the 90's Janet implied that Michael was jealous of her success, felt that he used her regarding the Scream duet, accused him of lowering her vocals on Scream so it didn't seem like she out sung him etc

One of those interviews is the Vibe Magazine 1998 she seemed very hostile towards MJ, especially what's happening now. She tweeted to Randy that she has his back, the granny gate incident, signing that letter along with he siblings to get the executors removed

I thought it was the media who said that because I heard them many times, not Janet herself. Crap, I think Katherine was the only one who truly loved him. Michael didn't deserve the parents and siblings he had, no wonder why he looked for surrogate families like the Cascios. :sigh:

Of course she had his back, I don't forget yet how she tried to snatch Paris' phone and how she and Jermaine tried to take the children from their home.

I peeped Janet out years ago.. Back then her interviews when asked about MJ seemed so cold and uncaring. She would often say she hadn't spoken to MJ in years. If that's the case how was she doing interventions? and her recent actions just cemented by beliefs. After his death her coldness and her terrible comment about 'leading horses to water' and 'being in denial' was just so wrong and cold especially since MJ was murdered. She was acting like MJ was out on the street corner snorting coke or shooting up heroin. It was just wrong of her to do. I will never support this family again. I always knew they were shady but after MJ's death it's even more obvious that they didn't care about him. He was just used as a ATM for them.

in the 90's Janet implied that Michael was jealous of her success, felt that he used her regarding the Scream duet, accused him of lowering her vocals on Scream so it didn't seem like she out sung him etc

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Im sorry janet but theres no way your voice is stronger or higher than mchael's anyway lol
I swear this is the funniest thing i've heard in ages

I still can't figure out what possessed Michael to accept Jo and Lowe back in his business actions. He knew how they were. He had already kicked his dad out of his deals in the past. That pressure that day must have been really strong to make him change his mind.

It was joe whispering to him i reckon

Petrarose;3886501 said:
I still can't figure out what possessed Michael to accept Jo and Lowe back in his business actions. He knew how they were. He had already kicked his dad out of his deals in the past. That pressure that day must have been really strong to make him change his mind.

In his interview Frank DiLeo told to Raffles:

DiLeo: Yeah Leonard Rowe had Michael sign a contract said he had the right to review the finances, alright, he did that before I got here. When I got here he says, "I signed a contracted with Leonard Rowe to look at my finances, the tour financing." I said, "Well why would you do that?"

He said, “Well my dad was in the room and they wanted me to sign it so I signed it.” He said, “You’ll will have to meet Leonard and straighten it out.”

I met with Leonard and he asked me about the contract the stuff and I said, “Michael signed that because Joseph was looking over his shoulder.” I said, “Second of all he honestly doesn’t want you to be involved and I can’t give you that information because doesn’t want you to have it, you’re going to have to get it off AEG.”
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=80734

Do you remember Michael was afraid in front of his father all the time in his life?
This too can be called an intervention.... but this too wasn't because taking care for an "addicted" Michael.

About another "intervention" in Feb.2004 you can read here:
http://www.culteducation.com/reference/nationofislam/nationofislam43.html

There intervened Jermaine, Tito and Jackie at Neverland because Michael was spending to much money for himself. Note: Michael's spended his OWN money.

Did I read somewhere on here asking why Janet didnt open for the jacksons?? Why would the main act open for the opener? The Jackson brothers should open for Janet if anything...

I know thats a bit off topic, but even though her career isnt what it used to be musically, Janet smashes all other Jacksons (aside from the KING)

Did I read somewhere on here asking why Janet didnt open for the jacksons?? Why would the main act open for the opener? The Jackson brothers should open for Janet if anything...

I know thats a bit off topic, but even though her career isnt what it used to be musically, Janet smashes all other Jacksons (aside from the KING)

She said herself (on 106 & park and CNN) that she would open for her brothers if all six of them would unite.

Back