Michael Jackson Scream - The Album

Should've did an animated version of threatened

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

They definitely need to give Threatened some attention - the beginning of this especially actually reminded me of a Threatened fan-edit music video on youtube. What's their obsession with blood on the dancefloor remix videos anyway?

The video was absolutely fantastic. Credit where it's due people come on!

Fantastic job on the video. The mashup feels like a song. This is the best video they have done since MJ died,why/how you ask? Because it’s all MJ.

I liked it, miles better than the video for LNFSG. Threatened should be next to promote Scream indeed, it deserves more love and recognition since it's one of the best tracks on Invincible.

Well done!! I thought it was quite masterful, plus I get to see both Ghosts and BOTDF in the same video. Two of my favorites!!!

The next video they should do is not
Blood On The Dance Floor 2017, but that awesome yet officially unannounced
They Don't Care About Us X Threatened mix from Michael Jackson’s Halloween
:listeningtomusic

madmijack;4208815 said:
The next video they should do is not
Blood On The Dance Floor 2017, but that awesome yet officially unannounced
They Don't Care About Us X Threatened mix from Michael Jackson’s Halloween
:listeningtomusic

Wait... WHAT!!!!!!

Do you feel it too? :love: As I watch Michael Jackson's videos, I feel like he is still here with us; but in the
Fifth dimension:

"According to ascension teachings, the Earth and all beings living on the earth are in the process of shifting into a whole new level of reality in which a consciousness of love, compassion, peace and spiritual wisdom prevails. This has been called
the Fifth Dimension."

On a daily basis I find it hard to believe he isn't here. I would like to think he is still with us in some form. Who knows. It's just so hard to believe that such a larger than life person can just be gone like that. Things like the Scream album are a great way of keeping his legacy alive though.

The video is great but couldn't they have released Threatened as a single for Halloween with this video? It would give Threatened that much needed exposure that it deserves.

Probably not. Scream isn't getting that much attention in the grand scheme of things.

Don't get me wrong, Threatened is legitimately one of the greatest and most creative songs Michael produced in his last 20 years. I don't think releasing it as a single would do much though, as much as I'd love to be proved wrong.

Great video! - I like it a lot. Well done Estate!

If they plan to release one more video - Threatened should be the one. - If they could make a video as good as this for Threatened I would be very happy!

And then release Threatened as a single! :) - with Is It Scary as a b-side. :)

Do you think they will release a deluxe edition with more songs? I mean there are supposed to be a lot more songs in the cartoon.

If there ever is a Threatened video, I think it should be animated. You could do lots of creative things with that

Why would they release a 16 year old song as a single?

They released an "album" with a collection of songs dating as far back as 1980, marketing the project as if it was unheard. It's not out the realms of possibility

I would love to see Threatened as a single, the song deserves more attention, like most on this collection

if the song was not released as a single when the actual album was released.. I say why the hell not? If the song was overlooked when it should not have been in the first place..

Smooth72;4208785 said:
Fantastic job on the video. The mashup feels like a song. This is the best video they have done since MJ died,why/how you ask? Because it’s all MJ.[/QUote

Great video! Very nice work making all those songs work together! Enjoyed it very much :clap:
Thank you Estate.

The Blood On the Dancefloor/Dangerous Mash-up is FIRE!!!!! Love it!!!! I really hadn't listened to the entire track until today. :love:

Last edited:
Do you feel it too? :love: As I watch Michael Jackson's videos, I feel like he is still here with us; but in the
Fifth dimension:

"According to ascension teachings, the Earth and all beings living on the earth are in the process of shifting into a whole new level of reality in which a consciousness of love, compassion, peace and spiritual wisdom prevails. This has been called
the Fifth Dimension."

Great video!!! This compliments the mash-up very much. LOVE IT!!!!!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...e=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Billboard 200 Chart Moves: <a href="https://twitter.com/michaeljackson?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MichaelJackson</a> earns 30th charting album with &quot;Scream&quot; <a href="https://t.co/Uc7ptZadcE">https://t.co/Uc7ptZadcE</a> <a href="https://t.co/GzdoZKtifY">pic.twitter.com/GzdoZKtifY</a></p>&mdash; billboard (@billboard) <a href="https://twitter.com/billboard/status/918896645357621248?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">13. Oktober 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

— Michael Jackson, Scream – No. 33 — Michael Jackson scores his 30th charting album and 16th top 40 set with the new compilation Scream. The set, which was released on Oct. 6 through MJJ/Epic/Legacy, debuts with 14,000 units – 11,000 from traditional album sales. The set’s Halloween-inspired tracklist "reflects The King of Pop’s affection for this time of the year," according to a press release from Jackson’s record label, "and its themes of costumes and disguise, darkness and light, character transformations and surprise. It’s the perfect soundtrack for Halloween/October parties." The tunes on the album include familiar hits like the title track (with sister Janet Jackson), “Thriller” and the No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 hit “Dirty Diana.” It also features songs by The Jacksons like “Torture” and “This Place Hotel,” as well as Rockwell’s “Somebody’s Watching Me” (which features Jackson’s background vocals).

I am watching this forum since many years, now it is time for the first post.

I am not going to repeat by you in details how I would done Scream Project different way -I think it is a good idea, but slightly lost opportunity to include some great stuff for us, for example demo version of each song for deluxe eddition. Ghost demo with great bass is really good one.
I'm just hope each next Halloween will bring us more and more to admire.

Regarding the mush-up clip - I really like it - especially the beginning and Ghosts parts. However they could add at least some never seen before footage to it - maybe Estate does not have such a things or they hold for another new albums with new songs.

We will see what is next!

The video is very good but the audio mix is dreadful. There's a lot of mistakes (you can hear the underneath clip if you listen close enough to some of it) and they forgot to crop about 5 seconds from BOW to 16:9 so it looks completely out of place. Outside of that it's a fantastic video and a really consistent one at that. More MJ clips should follow suit.

The video is very good but the audio mix is dreadful. There's a lot of mistakes (you can hear the underneath clip if you listen close enough to some of it)

I think it was intended to be like that. MJ loved to add other audio effects to his videos.

The video is very good but the audio mix is dreadful. There's a lot of mistakes (you can hear the underneath clip if you listen close enough to some of it) and they forgot to crop about 5 seconds from BOW to 16:9 so it looks completely out of place. Outside of that it's a fantastic video and a really consistent one at that. More MJ clips should follow suit.

Yes I noticed that too, however I think it's because the action filled up quite a bit of the frame so cropping it would take out quite a bit. Admittedly one of the other Black Panther dance scenes looked a bit stretched in one shot too, from what I recall. Just trying to fit the action in whilst not cutting him off?

I've got an idea... Why don't we remix our own Scream album to include more songs and some other new stuff? I worked out my tracklist:

01 Scream
02 Blood On The Dance Floor
03 The Boogie Man
04 This Place Hotel / Smooth Criminal / Al Capone
05 Thriller
06 Eaten Alive / Somebody's Watching Me / Torture
07 Dirty Diana
08 Privacy
09 Is It Scary
10 2 Bad / Ghosts
11 Dangerous
12 Unbreakable