Michael Jacksonology Mengesha "Mystro" Francis Presents

claudiadoina

Proud Member
Mengesha "Mystro" Francis Presents; Michael Jacksonology: in
by RevX Catherine Gross Featured Host
in Culture
7/1/11 11:00PM

upcoming
When I first heard "Mystro", I was floored. He is an artist extraordinaire. Not only could I hear him, but I could feel his love for Michael. He is a performer, a mentor, a teacher a Michael Jackson supporter...and above all things, he has the ability to communicate with all people,high and low. To me that is more than excellent. It signifies unity. A spirit of unity is precious, especially when you speak through music...the universal language. In addition, at Michael Jackson's 30th anniversary, Mystro played for Michael. Valmai Owens, who is one of my favorite writers had this to say about Mystro;
Mengesha “Mystro” Francis is a wonderfully gifted and classically trained pianist. After attending UCLA and West LA College, he became a music teacher with The Heavenly Vision Christian Academy. He has worked with seasoned Rap and R&B recording artists, and performed at many important events including Michael Jackson’s 30th Anniversary. He is very talented, warm and friendly, and a devoted and loving fan of Michael :By Valmai Owens Thu, Mar 03, 2011
About Mengesha "Mystro" Francis:
Mengesha "Mystro" Francis, was born Mengesha Issac Feseha (fa-say-ha), June 13, 1971.He goes by the stage name "Mystro. "Mystro" is a native of South Central Los Angeles, and is a classically trained pianist, and has a Gospel, Hip-Hop, and Classical style of playing the piano. He attended UCLA, and West LA College and can read, write and improvise music. Some of his musical production work can be found on MCA Records, Capitol Records, Virgin Records and a Host of Hollywood's Best!! Mystro's upcoming project is a Musical Medley Piano Tribute to honor Michael Jackson, that will feature some of "The King Of Pop's" Greatest Songs, In which he calls "Michael Jacksonology": In The Key Of Pop.

email
Tags:Michael,Jacksonology,Key,of,Pop

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-plac...stro-francis-presents-michael-jacksonology-in

Back