Michael Jackson's body

Michaelounet

Slave of Michael
Country
France
Hello everyone, how are you?

I'm not hiding from you that I'm bad.

I looked for a video where Michael was shirtless and I came across an absolutely abominable person who put several answers and comments like "🤢🤮🤮🤮 Michael is disgusting we see the world differently 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮"

I know that tastes and colors are not debatable... But it makes me completely crazy that you hate your body or you find it ugly and disgusting. I'm tired of us taking him for a monster. Michael's body may not be to everyone's taste but it's not a reason to disrespect like that!!!

I answered this person because I'm sure his body must be awful to look at. I don't know if she will answer me but in the meantime I reported it. Michael is dead, let's leave him alone and respect him a little. At some point I'm saturating.

I'm sorry if the moderators come across this salty post. I hope I won't be sanctioned. But I need an escape... I'm so sad for him...

i think michael jackson is and was always beautiful every single day of his life. i agree, i get really mad whenever someone says something bad about him because he is one of the few truly good people on this planet...

Back