Michael Jackson's Curls.

We-love-you-michael-jackson-22030911-400-591.jpg

EOw69xWXsAE3h0p.jpg

Birthday fabulousness from Michael.

His hair is the sexiest thing I've ever seen....

second only to his eyes, his smile, his entire face... 🔥 his performances, his personality, his shyness 😍 his body 🥵 his belts 😳

There is no accounting for what is sexiest about this man. He is exhaustingly sexy and in every conceivable way.

But those curls are going to murder me someday, I just know it.

Ok, so I've been a wild animal for what feels like a lifetime, but nothing renders me more feral than too long a glance at Michael's curls. It used to be primarily his Bad era curls, but lately it's any of his curls, just like how lately it's just seeing a photo of him briefly in passing that gets my heart racing because I'm an actual monster that needs caged. Anyway. I am determined to understand what is the root of my obsession with Michael's curls. All I know is this: anytime I see his curls and they are wild, and some are short and crazy around his face, or god forbid, across his forehead (🥵) it's like I am sitting inside of sex. I'm telling you. I need locked up. There is something really wrong with me.

Nevertheless, I can't be the only one who feels like they are hemorrhaging dignity in the mere vicinity of a photo/gif/video containing Michael Jackson's inordinately sexy curly hair. So for anyone suffering a similar plight, or at the very least, in any way interested in mine, here's a breakdown of my evening's Google searches (in screenshots):

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 10.30.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 10.31.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 10.30.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 10.32.08 PM.png

As you can imagine, none of these searches explained the indelible attraction to Michael Jackson's curls, specifically, so I am left furious. Still, here are some things I did discover:

"Trichophilia, also known as a hair fetish, is when someone feels sexually aroused by or attracted to human hair. "

Interesting....It is true. I am deeply attracted to Michael Jackson's hair... that much is obvious...

"When trichophilia starts to interfere with daily obligations, Seide says it’s an indication that it’s become a disorder."

I mean, couldn't this just be my addiction to Michael Jackson that is interfering with my life and becoming a disorder?? Why must I be fetish-shamed?! CAN'T IT JUST BE A "NORMAL" ALL-CONSUMING OBSESSION WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN'T EVER KNOW I EXIST?! C'mon.

Anyway.

I also found this article which lists reasons why women find short curly hair sexy on men. Now, this isn't the full story for me. For example, I find Micahel's short curly hair during OTW, Thriller, and the HIStory era so sexy I want to fling myself onto a fire just so something can match the intensity of my feelings, but it's not like this is the only kind of curly hair I love on him. It's not even the primary curly hair I love! Still, this is the best I can find in a 5 minute Google search, which is already 4 minutes longer than I'm realistically willing to put into this.

In this article, some similarly deranged woman said "With curly hair, you don’t know where it’s going to go! I need that kind of excitement in my life! LOL. Men with curly hair seem deeper and more mysterious," which I suppose is all true. Michael does seem deeper and more mysterious than most men. He also is very exciting and I'm pretty sure he'd ruin my life if I"d let him (which I would). This is not the kind of excitement I need in my life, but it is the kind of excitement I would welcome with open arms.

Another woman said, "“I like that curly hair is messy. Even if it’s short. It gives off that woke-up-like-this cool guy vibe. And because it’s messy, it makes me want to touch and fix it." I was with this woman until she mentioned wanting to fix the messy curls. Are you serious lady? Wanting to "fix" curly hair is a crime against humanity. I have never been so offended in my entire God forsaken life. "Fix" it. Please. You're not a true trichophilian if you think this way!

And lastly, "“I think it has something to do with volume! There’s something youthful about it, and it gives you a sense of virility! " ummm... sure? Is there a science behind this? I don't think so. But I'll take it. Idk if anyone else experiences this, but if I stare too long at Michael's curls I can will my own ovulation. It's wild and 100% the truth. I hope you believe me. Anyway, his virility has never been a question since I'm pregnant with longing and emotional turmoil every time I watch him perform.

Anyway, all of this is to say I discovered absolutely nothing of value in this brief search. I still don't know why I want to crawl out of my own body at the sight of his curls, but I do know that I maybe have a disorder, and am possibly certifiable, which is not exactly new information, but still interesting.

Ok, so I've been a wild animal for what feels like a lifetime, but nothing renders me more feral than too long a glance at Michael's curls. It used to be primarily his Bad era curls, but lately it's any of his curls, just like how lately it's just seeing a photo of him briefly in passing that gets my heart racing because I'm an actual monster that needs caged. Anyway. I am determined to understand what is the root of my obsession with Michael's curls. All I know is this: anytime I see his curls and they are wild, and some are short and crazy around his face, or god forbid, across his forehead (🥵) it's like I am sitting inside of sex. I'm telling you. I need locked up. There is something really wrong with me.

Nevertheless, I can't be the only one who feels like they are hemorrhaging dignity in the mere vicinity of a photo/gif/video containing Michael Jackson's inordinately sexy curly hair. So for anyone suffering a similar plight, or at the very least, in any way interested in mine, here's a breakdown of my evening's Google searches (in screenshots):

View attachment 1866
View attachment 1867
View attachment 1868

View attachment 1869

As you can imagine, none of these searches explained the indelible attraction to Michael Jackson's curls, specifically, so I am left furious. Still, here are some things I did discover:

"Trichophilia, also known as a hair fetish, is when someone feels sexually aroused by or attracted to human hair. "

Interesting....It is true. I am deeply attracted to Michael Jackson's hair... that much is obvious...

"When trichophilia starts to interfere with daily obligations, Seide says it’s an indication that it’s become a disorder."

I mean, couldn't this just be my addiction to Michael Jackson that is interfering with my life and becoming a disorder?? Why must I be fetish-shamed?! CAN'T IT JUST BE A "NORMAL" ALL-CONSUMING OBSESSION WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN'T EVER KNOW I EXIST?! C'mon.

Anyway.

I also found this article which lists reasons why women find short curly hair sexy on men. Now, this isn't the full story for me. For example, I find Micahel's short curly hair during OTW, Thriller, and the HIStory era so sexy I want to fling myself onto a fire just so something can match the intensity of my feelings, but it's not like this is the only kind of curly hair I love on him. It's not even the primary curly hair I love! Still, this is the best I can find in a 5 minute Google search, which is already 4 minutes longer than I'm realistically willing to put into this.

In this article, some similarly deranged woman said "With curly hair, you don’t know where it’s going to go! I need that kind of excitement in my life! LOL. Men with curly hair seem deeper and more mysterious," which I suppose is all true. Michael does seem deeper and more mysterious than most men. He also is very exciting and I'm pretty sure he'd ruin my life if I"d let him (which I would). This is not the kind of excitement I need in my life, but it is the kind of excitement I would welcome with open arms.

Another woman said, "“I like that curly hair is messy. Even if it’s short. It gives off that woke-up-like-this cool guy vibe. And because it’s messy, it makes me want to touch and fix it." I was with this woman until she mentioned wanting to fix the messy curls. Are you serious lady? Wanting to "fix" curly hair is a crime against humanity. I have never been so offended in my entire God forsaken life. "Fix" it. Please. You're not a true trichophilian if you think this way!

And lastly, "“I think it has something to do with volume! There’s something youthful about it, and it gives you a sense of virility! " ummm... sure? Is there a science behind this? I don't think so. But I'll take it. Idk if anyone else experiences this, but if I stare too long at Michael's curls I can will my own ovulation. It's wild and 100% the truth. I hope you believe me. Anyway, his virility has never been a question since I'm pregnant with longing and emotional turmoil every time I watch him perform.

Anyway, all of this is to say I discovered absolutely nothing of value in this brief search. I still don't know why I want to crawl out of my own body at the sight of his curls, but I do know that I maybe have a disorder, and am possibly certifiable, which is not exactly new information, but still interesting.

@OhButItsRed and @DangerousGal91 are either of you freaks about his curls like I am? Or....?

@staywild23 Girl as much as I am a freak over his curls...I envy them good lord they're gorgeous lol I wish my hair could curl like his! 🥵 :love::ROFLMAO:

I envy them good lord they're gorgeous lol I wish my hair could curl like his! 🥵 :love::ROFLMAO:

His curls are the most beautiful things that have ever been seen by the naked eye lol

Is it even possible to be more dramatic than I am? Lol

But yes. My hair is one of my only physical features I really like, but his hair is SO enviable to me!! It looks so luscious and incredible. I also feel like it must have smelled amazing.

His curls are the most beautiful things that have ever been seen by the naked eye lol

Is it even possible to be more dramatic than I am? Lol

But yes. My hair is one of my only physical features I really like, but his hair is SO enviable to me!! It looks so luscious and incredible. I also feel like it must have smelled amazing.
I bet it smelled amazing too...haha dramatic? Hmm...I'd say more of a jaw-dropper...it's dazzling lol I'm literally at a loss for words myself lol! :ROFLMAO: *imagines what Michael's hair smelled like lol*

Oh it's ok... if something happens, my ghost will definitely haunt this board lol
Oh, I've been a bit off and on the board lately but didn't your ghost announce its presence a few days ago? I seem to remember that. So I'm actually already communicating with a ghost, lol.

"There's something in the walls" :D

Oh, I've been a bit off and on the board lately but didn't your ghost announce its presence a few days ago? I seem to remember that.
Oh, right... er...

So I'm actually already communicating with a ghost, lol.
It's true! I have lived many half lives as a spirit lingering far too long in the photo threads.

"There's something in the walls" :D
My dignity. It expelled from my being and settled into architecture. Don't worry about it lol

I keep getting notifications about action in the "curls" thread and by golly, I am trying to live a life, but I keep being thrown into this pit of lust. Someone save me!

Back