Michael Jackson's Curls.

uytnno.jpg

Trying not to get sucked into the madness this morning, but MY GOD how am I supposed to resist Bad and Thriller Era curls?!! It's physically impossible! His plaid in the top picture is doing me in and his eyes in the bottom one are just too much. Ughhhhhhhhhh.
omg, so sorry! Was just having a weird moment, went a bit mad, have now calmed down. Kinda.

Sometimes my brain does this really weird thing where it thinks if I post pictures across several threads somehow no-one will notice. I kid you not. My brain truly believes this. I don't know why. I accept it as part of my Michael madness but I can see how it won't make sense to anyone else, lol.

omg, so sorry! Was just having a weird moment, went a bit mad, have now calmed down. Kinda.

Sometimes my brain does this really weird thing where it thinks if I post pictures across several threads somehow no-one will notice. I kid you not. My brain truly believes this. I don't know why. I accept it as part of my Michael madness but I can see how it won't make sense to anyone else, lol.
Nooooo I am never trying to get you to stop with my comments! LOL trust me. I just plan to fall wildly in love with all the posts in a few hours when I have the time to :) Never apologize for Michael madness. It's the best part of the day! 😂

But for real. The photos you are sharing today are 🥵 😭 😍

Nooooo I am never trying to get you to stop with my comments! LOL trust me. I just plan to fall wildly in love with all the posts in a few hours when I have the time to :) Never apologize for Michael madness. It's the best part of the day! 😂

But for real. The photos you are sharing today are 🥵 😭 😍
oh god, such relief. I actually took that comment for real. I mean, I'm sure you *are* trying to get some work done or whatever but I was feeling, 'oh no, I'm being a pain with all the photos!' And I wasn't even kidding about thinking no-one will notice if I post photos. That happens quite a lot. Have no idea what it means. God knows what a therapist would make of that. Of all of this, lol.

oh god, such relief. I actually took that comment for real. I mean, I'm sure you *are* trying to get some work done or whatever but I was feeling, 'oh no, I'm being a pain with all the photos!'
Please, please, never worry about it with me. It makes me so happy and I find it incredibly fun! I only don't reply a lot when I worry it will suck up my whole day (and honestly, on summer break right now, it is very easy to give an entire day to Michael... I've given many already lol). I am trying so hard to gain some self control! 😂 But that is all on me, not you.

Please! Post away!
And I wasn't even kidding about thinking no-one will notice if I post photos. That happens quite a lot. Have no idea what it means. God knows what a therapist would make of that. Of all of this, lol.
LOL I understand. I don't know why exactly, but I do. I get it lol. Also, I have no idea what my therapist would say if I told her the extent of my madness. She knows I'm obsessed with Michael. I talk about him fairly often, though just in passing. One time I met with her (virtually) after watching a ton of Michael and I was so out of control. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing and being insane. Like I couldn't calm down or focus at all. She said I was coming across somewhat manic lol. So there you go, you all! A medical expert can back up how much I lose my mind over Michael. I'm not just exaggerating in these posts. I'm actually out of control! 😛

Ahhh no! I met the deadline and all is well :) unfortunately it was more personal. I'm ok, but just a tough one.
OK. Glad to hear the deadline is off your back, at least. Always a good feeling. As for the personal stuff, I hope some Michael therapy can help just a little bit (not meaning to be trite, obvs).

oh god, do I sound like a clueless teen magazine Agony Aunt?

"Look up not down. Offer a smile. Lend a hand."

There you go, all sorted, lol.

This is one of those photos where he's so beautiful idk how anyone managed to interact with him at all lol.
He just is heartstoppingly beautiful in this one. I love the shot of Bill in the background, brings a bit of much needed normality, iyswim. Michael's beauty so 'other-worldly' that sometimes I need those little reminders of the real world and that he did exist in the real world, if that makes sense.

Back