Michael Jacksons Ilusions

Condor9333

Proud Member
Who can explain MJ trick durring Thriller perfomance in Dangerous and History tour? In all concerts you can see that top of weelchair is at least 10 inch wide. Before monster grabs him and set him on fire,he go under ground to wore wolf mask,but when he come out he have long sleeve white t shirt! Before that he had short sleeve t shirt. In some concert in history tour (i cant remember which one) he slips and almost falls inside wheelchair,his feet go inside torture wheelchair. So my opinion is that he wore long sleeve t shirt to protect him from fire. And he couldnt go behind wheelchair or under floor because we see ghouls walking behind wheelchair. Whats your opinion? How he did it?

Who can explain MJ trick durring Thriller perfomance in Dangerous and History tour? In all concerts you can see that top of weelchair is at least 10 inch wide. Before monster grabs him and set him on fire,he go under ground to wore wolf mask,but when he come out he have long sleeve white t shirt! Before that he had short sleeve t shirt. In some concert in history tour (i cant remember which one) he slips and almost falls inside wheelchair,his feet go inside torture wheelchair. So my opinion is that he wore long sleeve t shirt to protect him from fire. And he couldnt go behind wheelchair or under floor because we see ghouls walking behind wheelchair. Whats your opinion? How he did it?
wrong cause everytime on the history tour when he performed thriller when he puts the wolf mask on u can see that one of michaels hands are still on the stage so it is michael when he comes back up cause how can u swap hands with someone else without moving your hands

There's a different version of the illusion during each tour

Back