Michael Jackson's most fabulous song

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
There is one amazing song in MJ discrography, that was always make me wonder, why this is so lucky! It was never be planned as something big and serious, but eventually become serious and legendary. This awesome song was born from another awesome song, even though they don't sound alike at all! This song didn't have a videoclip, didn't become a single (though it was planned to be). This song became MJ's second "business card" (after Billie Jean). Yeah, I'm talking about Dangerous song) The song didn't even have it's own style, it just copied best of the 2 MJ's previous songs: Dirty Diana and Smooth Criminal. But even though, Dangerous have been added in This It It track list! Had been rehearsed! Had it's own suit! And many would die to see rehearsals footages of this song... Including me. This says a lot about fan's love for this Dangerous song. So, as I said before, It is the luckiest song in MJ's dicrography! It was born to be Streetwalker. Then died and resurrected to be a single. But then setback again. But eventually song become a legend. And managed to sneak into TII track-list. :D
69-696474_dangerous-audio-hq-hd-data-src-w-full.jpg

Last edited:
Dangerous. One of the songs that never got old to me. It sets the mood perfectly. It starts perfectly. It ends the album perfectly. It didn't try too hard to impress. No pizazz. No flashy lights. It just flows along smoothly. Love the lyric! The music conveys the emotion perfectly. Dangerous hasn't been over-exposed like many other songs have, so to me it's even more special.

omg.... I created this thread half a year ago... and it's still alive :oops:

Dangerous. One of the songs that never got old to me. It sets the mood perfectly. It starts perfectly. It ends the album perfectly. It didn't try too hard to impress. No pizazz. No flashy lights. It just flows along smoothly. Love the lyric! The music conveys the emotion perfectly. Dangerous hasn't been over-exposed like many other songs have, so to me it's even more special.
Yes. I love it too. It's pretty simple, but at the same time so cool

I’m surprised it isn’t compared to billie jean as it also deals with conniving women. It’s one of the few album tracks that indeed have become legendary. I like the soft spoken parts alternating with the desperate sounding pre chorus. Michael portrays himself afraid of women here and it actually fits his own life as his romances all have an air of mystery to it, even in marriage.
Less talked about is the outro which I think is fabulous, the song has a great groove But I don’t think there was a hit in it, at least not in Europe, the beats of the NJS songs were proven to be too heavy for European audiences.

The performances of this song are legendary and it is one of the few tracks I understand never being sung live.

Dangerous to me is a single, certainly as important as one. That is a song that's special.

Using spoken word as verses, weaving it throughout the song is a stroke of genius. The vocals of the song are some of his greatest ever also. Idk, the song could basically be the distant relative of Who Is It, both have that same air of intrigue and etheralness to them, but in different tempos.

Michael portrays himself afraid of women here
I wouldn't say it like that. He's afraid of the temptation of sin. That just so happens to accompany the desire and sensation of being with a woman, a woman who desires a man and seems willing to do whatever it takes to have them physically.

It has been said that (in the 'Dangerous' song) the dangerous woman is actually a metaphor for the singer's own struggles with fame.

For example, the beginning of the song with all these mechanical sounds represents the factory that manufactured Michael Jackson who is viewed as a product (rather than as a human artist) that has to sell well.

The ending of the song with all these angular beats (and no singing at all) represents the fact that Michael Jackson has become a lifeless product.

It has been said that (in the 'Dangerous' song) the dangerous woman is actually a metaphor for the singer's own struggles with fame.

For example, the beginning of the song with all these mechanical sounds represents the factory that manufactured Michael Jackson who is viewed as a product (rather than as a human artist) that has to sell well.

The ending of the song with all these angular beats (and no singing at all) represents the fact that Michael Jackson has become a lifeless product.
oh my God! I love this interpretation of Dangerous song

Back