Michael Jacksons personal arcade

This really makes me sad. I understand what he wanted in Neverland, a place he could relax with family and friends. I dont know whether to be angry all over again for what happened 5 yrs ago or cry! I know that he is in a better place, but somedays i just want to wake up from this nightmare. I'm sorry, I didnt mean for this post to turn into a vent.

This really makes me sad. I understand what he wanted in Neverland, a place he could relax with family and friends. I dont know whether to be angry all over again for what happened 5 yrs ago or cry! I know that he is in a better place, but somedays i just want to wake up from this nightmare. I'm sorry, I didnt mean for this post to turn into a vent.

Hey- you are not alone. I think or at least I hope (I am sure) this is the one place we all can share our feelings. I keep wishing that , this is an awful joke. That Michael will come back and it would be like a hoax. I keep saying... I would not even be mad if these last 3 weeks was a hoax. AHHHH, I am angry, I am sad, I am in denial half the time.

Such an amazing place. Michael really did create a world that he always wanted. It's clear to see that all he ever wanted was to have fun and enjoy being around friends and to give others the fun that he never got as a kid...It's such a shame what was done to him...

WOW!! Was this in his Nverland home? Man, I've only seen a few pictures of inside that place and it was beyond belief! Also from that interview I saw the fairground too. Wonderland or what. From the pictures, I always assumed that the building in front of the hedge clock was the main house but only just found out that it was the train station..

Man, I've build my own game-room but this is insane!!!!
He had all the great arcade games from the mid 90's till now.
Michael knew his games, that's for sure!

You guys noticed the text that says that these pictures aren't from Neverland, right? This stuff was supposed to be sold in the auction, so it was staged in prepartion for the auction.

Still, it's cool to see that stuff.

Back