Michael Jacobshagen - All Discussion Here [MERGED]

Guys... i have heard this phone conversation also. They are telling the truth.. Jacobshagen did say MJ never touched him etc.. doesn't change the fact he is a scammer.

I have the feeling that maybe Jocobshagen will say in the show that he never was molested but was supposed to become victim and showing this (fake) letters and the book as a proof for it and to reinforce the imagination that MJ was a peodo.

I feel quite sad how you don't see how he was taking advantage of MJ fans by selling autographs that HE created posing them as Michael, but hey Michael crossed the line when he put his arms around him, I'm quite interested now to see this documentary to see everything he said.

I haven't spoken here, about the autographed merchandise. I don't know much about that, nor do I want to know. I have never been interested in purchasing autographed memorabilia myself, or memorabilia at all, for that matter, so that side of things does not affect me or concern me in any way. I'm not sure that when Jacobshagen said "he crossed the line" that he was even talking about Michael. That will be discovered by watching the show, or getting reviews from someone about the show. Michael putting his arm around him is certainly not crossing any line. I will gladly admit that I was wrong, if, after the show, it turns out that he was talking about MJ crossing a line.....but I hope that's not the case.

Do you believe author of this article also made it all up without speaking to Jacobshagen?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/michael-jackson-called-rubba-rubba-13912812

It's possible. I think what he said might have been twisted, to sound worse than it is. This is The Mirror after all. It and The Sun are two of the worst. The Rubba Rubba thing was a game, so I've been told - it was a club that they all belonged to and they were all called Rubbas. The Cascio boys....even their parents were Mama and Papa Rubba; Brett Barnes, some nephews and cousins.... lots of others, too, were all part of it. There were rules for the club - I've seen a copy of the rules written out, that was provided by one of the club members (I can't remember who that was, but it might have been Frank Cascio. It can be made to sound wrong, by innuendo, when it's perfectly innocent.

I could be wrong, but I don't think he is physically appearing on the show....I think they're using snippets of him talking in an interview from some time ago.

Why he didn't record a video to explain !
Do you think the MJ Cast is wrong too ?

Do you think the MJ Cast is wrong too ?

I don't know. All the MJ Cast has is the same recorded conversation (that I instigated, by the way) with the same information that I heard first, before anyone else. And they have whatever is going to be on the television show, which they will see, the same as everyone else. I don't think they've created their podcast episode about this, yet, because the show is only happening on the Australian television network tonight.

I wish to reiterate what I have already said - I am not defending Jacobshagen. I'm just saying that all I've heard him say, so far on the trailer is, "Michael put his arm around me" and an out-of-context, "he crossed the line".

I don't know. All the MJ Cast has is the same recorded conversation (that I instigated, by the way) with the same information that I heard first, before anyone else. And they have whatever is going to be on the television show, which they will see, the same as everyone else. I don't think they've created their podcast episode about this, yet, because the show is only happening on the Australian television network tonight.

I wish to reiterate what I have already said - I am not defending Jacobshagen. I'm just saying that all I've heard him say, so far on the trailer is, "Michael put his arm around me" and an out-of-context, "he crossed the line".

and now ?
https://youtu.be/F07wA5yPAys

Anyone know where to see the full show from Channel 7 ? not only jacobshagens interview?

So, we've seen about 10 letters altogether (in newspapers etc, as well as in this TV interview). That gives him the opportunity to invent another 20.... (He says in the interview on TV that he has 'maybe 30' letters from MJ).

I wonder how the Aussies chose that particular 'forensic examiner'. And how many others they passed by on the way.

Does anyone know why the German legal cases are not going forward yet? Are there plans ongoing for him to be prosecuted for the fake signed items he has already sold in Germany / Switzerland?

This is a case of 'justice delayed is justice denied', particularly for MJ. If Jacobshagen had already been charged, then the Aussie TV show would maybe not have used him (although looking at the use of McManus, that isn't certain.)

Hey look Michael Jacobshagen turned out to be a shit head, who would have known that !!! :O

Hey look Michael Jacobshagen turned out to be a shit head, who would have known that !!! :O

LOL.

I said I would gladly admit I was wrong, if that's how it turned out. I see that when he said "he crossed the line", he was talking about Michael and not referring to something else.

He did not say that Michael sexually abused him.....he said that Michael put his arm around him and they had their bodies together on some occasions (I'm imagining like spooning??) and that in that way, he now feels that Michael crossed a line. So, of course, the innuendo and suggestion of impropriety is there, for all to hear.

It's ridiculous for him to say, in one breath, that Michael never touched him sexually and then in another, intimate that he still did something wrong or made him feel uncomfortable, in some way. Other things he said were that they watched movies together and that there were always other kids around in the room. So apparently Michael had no problems getting touch-feely with Jacobshagen while there were other kids around....sure, dude....sure!!

Everything about the art book, the letters supposedly in Michael's handwriting and the "Rubba Rubba" nick name has already been debunked and/or explained away so many times before....I can't help but think that neither Jacobshagen, nor the entire show, in fact, will be taken seriously by anyone with half a brain and an ability to reason.

LOL.

I said I would gladly admit I was wrong, if that's how it turned out. I see that when he said "he crossed the line", he was talking about Michael and not referring to something else.

He didn't say that Michael sexually abused him.....he said that Michael put his arm around him and they had their bodies together on some occasions (I'm imagining like spooning??) and that in that way, he now feels that Michael crossed a line. So, of course, the innuendo and suggestion of impropriety is there, for all to hear. It's ridiculous for him to say, in one breath, that Michael never touched him sexually and then in another, intimate that he still did something wrong or made him feel uncomfortable, in some way. Other things he said were that they watched movies together and that there were always other kids around in the room. So apparently Michael had no problems getting touch-feely with Jacobshagen while there were other kids around....sure, dude....sure. Everything about the art book, the letters supposedly in Michael's handwriting and the "Rubba Rubba" nick name has already been debunked and/or explained away so many times before....I can't help but think that neither Jacobshagen, nor the entire show, in fact, will be taken seriously by anyone with half a brain and an ability to reason.

Please, stop defending him !
He's your brother ! Did you see the way he's talking about MJ ? the meaning about his story is very very clear.

[video]https://www.bitchute.com/video/tNmxr0rqErT7/[/video]

Last edited:
MJsBack;3900855 said:
Long time I didn´t react to anything in this discussion forums. But in relate to this book it´s my duty to break my silence!!! I befriended M. Jacobshagen for nearly 3 years. i spoke to him on phone regularly and had met him on several fan events. Yes, for some fans in the German area his name is well known. but basically not always in positive memories. on this point i don´t want to discuss our private troubles that ended our friendship.
It´s really about warning the fans in believing his stories! I SWEAR TO MY SON ......Now matter how, but I can proof that this man is lying in his book!
YES it´s true he met Michael Jackson in 1998 FIRST AND ONLY TIME and had the big chance to spend one day with him including visiting Circus Krone and having dinner together with MJ and another family from Hamburg (< father is associate at Sony Music and Michael dedicated his song SPEECHLESS to his son Anton).....
......well, further on M.Jacobshagen claimed in his book he would had spent nearly both legs of the History Tour with Jackson and his staff......Business Partners and close associates of M.Avram can confirm today that Jacobshagen never had been seen during any other event relating to the History Tour: NEVER! anytime, any place.........
Also very alarming is that Jacobshagen used the platform BILD ZEITUNG (<german newspaper="" [identical="" to="" mirror="" in="" uk]="" )
which is famous for its gossip BS!) Two times in the last 5 month Jacobshagen searched the papers attention to promote his book due telling the BILD stories about MJ´s false medical treatment ! That scared me to hear from a "friend of Michael Jackson" ...no matter the stories are true or not!
Well, to end my post here once again i only want to warn the public out there. Don´t believe just a half in his book! I really don´t want to say more bout it!

R.I.P Michael Jackson

"Do forgive THEM , GOD.....cause they don´t know what THEY are doing! "</german>

I will quote this her from the second page of this thread.
Maybe all the stories Jacobshagen tells about MJ and him are compleatly false.

BavlovesMJ;3903855 said:
I got to know the author of this book in 1998, when he met Michael for the FIRST time in Munich. He was 13 then and has been a regular fan...he DID NOT meet Michael before march 1998 nor did he ever meet or talk to him afterwards!
I know that for a fact!
I have not read his book, but whatever he writes there about being on tour with MJ...it is 100% FALSE!
He also is not a friend of Dieter Wiesner as it was said here before...he maybe tried to use that claim as well as the german gossip newspaper BILD only to promote his book.

I can only back what MJsBack and Completely dry have said before...BE CAREFUL, this guy is lying for sure!!!

And for those who do not understand german...in the video posted before, he tells himself in 1998 that he met Michael the first time in March 1998 in Munich, his mother tells the same...so when he claims now that he was on tour with MJ in 1997 - it´s a LIE!!

Another post from the same page.

I said I had the impression that he is a notorious liar.

[video]https://www.bitchute.com/video/tNmxr0rqErT7/[/video]

Please kindly inform us what the content of your link/video is, rather that just posting a link, thank you! I believe this is also a rule on the board, or am incorrect?

Please kindly inform us what the content of your link/video is, rather that just posting a link, thank you! I believe this is also a rule on the board, or am incorrect?

I have clicked on it. Its a good video, A comperisson between the things Jocobshagen said in the interview yesterday and an much earlier interviews like this with King Jordan and in an much erlier one which I hope someone will upload on YouTube

The story Jocobshagen told in the interview yesterday is the almost the same story The sun or the Mirror wrote 4 weeks ago. It also imcluded the story with the book.
You can see it in this video:

So there is no chance that they made the story up without Jacobshagens knowlage.
He told the fans garbage in the telphone conversation or they spoke with someone else.
This was all timeing one day LN aired on Sundance.

Last edited:

Where possible we like videos to be embedded, so that they can be watched directly on the forum, without moving member traffic away from the site. When they are not embedded by members, I usually edit the post and embed it for them. I did attempt it, with this one, but it won't embed.

Also, Lightbringer, can you please refrain from "backseat moderating" in threads - sometimes members don't like being told what to do, or reminded about rules by other members. It creates unnecessary tension and annoyance. Thanks!

Please, stop defending him !
He's your brother ! Did you see the way he's talking about MJ ? the meaning about his story is very very clear.

How is anything I said in the post you quoted, Post #197, defending him? Please stop running around on this forum, making assumptions about other members. First you tell one member that they must be from MJ Facts and should leave the forum and now you tell me that I'm defending Jacobshagen and that he is my brother??!?! You are being ridiculous.

I gave a summary of what he said in the show, which I watched. Anything I said before watching the show, was based on what I heard him say in a phone conversation. I have given only the details of what I have heard and seen and have tried to take the hysteria that others speak with, out of my comments.

Now please stop this and continue with the discussion, without making personal attacks and insinuations on others.

Michael is related to mikky dee?

Most certainly NOT. That member is being ridiculous with his/her assumptions and seemingly can't handle an unemotional and objective viewpoint on topics like this one. Apparently, we must all be calling for blood and if we're not, then we are "defending". This is not my first rodeo.....I have seen many a faker come and go, whilst following MJ since 1969.....Jacobshagen is just one more.

Also, Lightbringer, can you please refrain from "backseat moderating" in threads - sometimes members don't like being told what to do, or reminded about rules by other members. It creates unnecessary tension and annoyance. Thanks!

Well, the reason I wrote what I wrote was that people have time after time complained about people posting links without info, since some members dont want to be linked to negative stuff or are worried about sensationalism papers or TV-shows getting views. That why I wrote the message.

And then I added, "or am I incorrect?" If I had intended to boss around, I would most definitely had not included that last part. I am pretty sure I have seen some moderator encourage people to not only post links during the last weeks.

I also find it funny that ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona (no pun intented, I thought it was a good post) - posted a similar message in the Sundance thread, and was thanked for it by yourself and 1 other moderator. So I guess "backseat moderating" is not always condemned?

I just thinks its incredible lazy posting links without any mention of what its about at all. Anyways, no big deal, just wanted to point that my message was not about bossing around - it was just to avoid more useless messages where people would ask what the content of the links was etc, or bash the member for posting a link without description.

Cheers!

ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona;4243075 said:
I will quote this her from the second page of this thread.
Maybe all the stories Jacobshagen tells about MJ and him are compleatly false.

Dieter Wiesner said in the 'Akte' TV programme that he thinks Jacobshagen truly believes his own stories. Many random 'stalkers' are people who are either 'fixated' on an individual that they don't really know, or they are truly delusional, and have a whole 'alternative reality' going on in their heads.

Delusions are the main symptom of delusional disorder. They&#8217;re unshakable beliefs in something that isn&#8217;t true or based on reality. But that doesn&#8217;t mean they&#8217;re completely unrealistic. Delusional disorder involves delusions that aren&#8217;t bizarre, having to do with situations that could happen in real life, like being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve mistaken perceptions or experiences. But in reality, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated.

People with delusional disorder often can continue to socialize and function normally, apart from the subject of their delusion, and generally do not behave in an obviously odd or bizarre manner.

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder#1-2

Back