Michael Jacobshagen - All Discussion Here [MERGED]

Well, the reason I wrote what I wrote was that people have time after time complained about people posting links without info, since some members dont want to be linked to negative stuff or are worried about sensationalism papers or TV-shows getting views. That why I wrote the message.

I wasn't questioning your motives, I agree with those, on a philosophical level. I just think that members should be able to follow the rules and self-regulate, without reminders from other members. If continual posting of links without explanation, or failure to embed videos is practised regularly by the same member over and over, then rule reminders will be given....ideally via PM, rather than in a thread.

I also find it funny that ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona (no pun intented, I thought it was a good post) - posted a similar message in the Sundance thread, and was thanked for it by yourself and 1 other moderator. So I guess "backseat moderating" is not always condemned?

It depends on the circumstances - each situation is different. We have seen quite a bit of backseat moderating in all of these allegations threads, over the past couple of weeks, so tolerance levels at the moment are lower than usual, amongst everyone.

I just thinks its incredibly lazy posting links without any mention of what its about at all.

On this, we agree. On another forum I belonged to a couple of years ago, the administrators would delete posts that contained only links and no other information - and no, I wasn't one of the administrators.

:eek:

Hes at it again

Jacobsagan or whatever hes called is at it again from kop board poster midnight

Guess what, in Germany a 35-year-old man now claims sexual abuse, too.
His name is Michael Jacobshagen and he lives in Munich.
He says he spent a week with Michael at Hotel Bayrischer Hof and slept in his bed and felt Michael's erection.
Not sure whether he is asking for money already, haha.

https://www.focus.de...d_10438661.html

This is the Google translation:

"I felt his erection"
Now raises a 35-year-old Munich serious allegations against Michael Jackson

dpa / Bernd Settnik Michael Jackson 1992 in the East Berlin Friedrich Ludwig Jahn Stadium.
Tuesday, 12.03.2019, 12:20

The documentary "Leaving Neverland" has reignited the debate over the abuse allegations against Michael Jackson. Shortly thereafter, a German also speaks up and claims to have been abused by Jackson at the age of 14 years.

Michael Jacobshagen is now 35 years old and lives with a four-year-old son in Munich. In March 1998, he met Michael Jackson in the Bavarian capital and spent two weeks living with him in the "Hotel Bayerischer Hof" - and had been abused there by Jackson. That told Jacobshagen the "Bild" newspaper.

The contact between Jacobshagen and Jackson began in 1995. The two had met in Disneyland Paris, Jacobshagen's mother had then managed to arrange a meeting between her son and Jackson. She trusted the singer. "He touched me and my mother with presents and personal letters. Again and again he insisted on sleeping alone in bed with me, "quotes the" Bild "newspaper Jacobshagen.

And at night it also came to abuse. "He pressed against me and kissed my neck," Jacobshagen told the "Bild" newspaper. He sensed that Jackson's hand was on his thigh - and his buttocks. Random touches were not that: "I felt his erection," said Jacobshagen. Jackson was then sometimes gone to the bathroom, but he had heard no water sound. Instead, it sounded like Jackson had masturbated.

Countless allegations against Jackson - no guilty verdict

The courage to talk about the experiences, he has won only through the documentary "Leaving Neverland, Jacobshagen said the" Bild "newspaper. In it two men tell that the 2009 singer died abused them as children.

Jackson had been repeatedly confronted with allegations of abuse during his lifetime. In the case of a 13-year-old who claimed to have been the victim of sexual assault in Jackson's bedroom in 1993, the singer agreed with the boy's family on a million-dollar settlement. Jackson consistently denied the allegations. Similar charges filed by a teenager in 2005 led to a lawsuit that ended in Jackson's acquittal on all counts. Despite several allegations, Jackson was never convicted, a guilt never proven.

Someone comments this on the book:

Leider hat Herr Jacobshagen den Großteil der Geschichten erfunden. Er durfte nur an 2 Tagen ein paar Stunden mit Michael Jackson verbringen (u.a. ein Besuch im Zirkus, wo es auch unzählige Bilder gibt), dann durfte er nicht mehr zu ihm. Die anderen Photos, worauf er angeblich zu sehen ist (ausserhalb Münchens), ist er nicht selbst. Michael und Jacobshagen wurde erst in München einander vorgestellt ... an der Treppe/Lobby des Bayerischen Hofs. Bitte seid vorsichtig was ihr da kauft ...

Google translation:

Unfortunately, Mr. Jacobshagen invented most of the stories. He was only allowed to spend a few hours with Michael Jackson on two days (including a visit to the circus, where there are countless pictures), then he was not allowed to visit him anymore. The other photos, which he is supposed to see (outside of Munich), he is not himself. Michael and Jacob Hagen was introduced to each other in Munich ... at the stairs / lobby of the Bayerischer Hof. Please be careful what you buy there ..

elusive moonwalker;4248825 said:
Hes at it again

Jacobsagan or whatever hes called is at it again from kop board poster midnight

Guess what, in Germany a 35-year-old man now claims sexual abuse, too.
His name is Michael Jacobshagen and he lives in Munich.
He says he spent a week with Michael at Hotel Bayrischer Hof and slept in his bed and felt Michael's erection.
Not sure whether he is asking for money already, haha.

https://www.focus.de...d_10438661.html

This is the Google translation:

"I felt his erection"
Now raises a 35-year-old Munich serious allegations against Michael Jackson

dpa / Bernd Settnik Michael Jackson 1992 in the East Berlin Friedrich Ludwig Jahn Stadium.
Tuesday, 12.03.2019, 12:20

The documentary "Leaving Neverland" has reignited the debate over the abuse allegations against Michael Jackson. Shortly thereafter, a German also speaks up and claims to have been abused by Jackson at the age of 14 years.

Michael Jacobshagen is now 35 years old and lives with a four-year-old son in Munich. In March 1998, he met Michael Jackson in the Bavarian capital and spent two weeks living with him in the "Hotel Bayerischer Hof" - and had been abused there by Jackson. That told Jacobshagen the "Bild" newspaper.

The contact between Jacobshagen and Jackson began in 1995. The two had met in Disneyland Paris, Jacobshagen's mother had then managed to arrange a meeting between her son and Jackson. She trusted the singer. "He touched me and my mother with presents and personal letters. Again and again he insisted on sleeping alone in bed with me, "quotes the" Bild "newspaper Jacobshagen.

And at night it also came to abuse. "He pressed against me and kissed my neck," Jacobshagen told the "Bild" newspaper. He sensed that Jackson's hand was on his thigh - and his buttocks. Random touches were not that: "I felt his erection," said Jacobshagen. Jackson was then sometimes gone to the bathroom, but he had heard no water sound. Instead, it sounded like Jackson had masturbated.

Countless allegations against Jackson - no guilty verdict

The courage to talk about the experiences, he has won only through the documentary "Leaving Neverland, Jacobshagen said the" Bild "newspaper. In it two men tell that the 2009 singer died abused them as children.

Jackson had been repeatedly confronted with allegations of abuse during his lifetime. In the case of a 13-year-old who claimed to have been the victim of sexual assault in Jackson's bedroom in 1993, the singer agreed with the boy's family on a million-dollar settlement. Jackson consistently denied the allegations. Similar charges filed by a teenager in 2005 led to a lawsuit that ended in Jackson's acquittal on all counts. Despite several allegations, Jackson was never convicted, a guilt never proven.

Someone comments this on the book:

Leider hat Herr Jacobshagen den Großteil der Geschichten erfunden. Er durfte nur an 2 Tagen ein paar Stunden mit Michael Jackson verbringen (u.a. ein Besuch im Zirkus, wo es auch unzählige Bilder gibt), dann durfte er nicht mehr zu ihm. Die anderen Photos, worauf er angeblich zu sehen ist (ausserhalb Münchens), ist er nicht selbst. Michael und Jacobshagen wurde erst in München einander vorgestellt ... an der Treppe/Lobby des Bayerischen Hofs. Bitte seid vorsichtig was ihr da kauft ...

Google translation:

Unfortunately, Mr. Jacobshagen invented most of the stories. He was only allowed to spend a few hours with Michael Jackson on two days (including a visit to the circus, where there are countless pictures), then he was not allowed to visit him anymore. The other photos, which he is supposed to see (outside of Munich), he is not himself. Michael and Jacob Hagen was introduced to each other in Munich ... at the stairs / lobby of the Bayerischer Hof. Please be careful what you buy there ..

It seems that Jacobshagen is now in virtual 'hot pursuit' of Reed, hoping to get his own 'documentary' LOL

He needs to be prosecuted or treated or both.

(Has he, perchance, just acquired a baby?? If not he's off-message.)

Last edited:
New Akte Link [video]https://rutube.ru/video/b009b4d456154b9d38804605706a316f/[/video]

jacobshagen is trying REALLY hard to block all videos of him on youtube. you cannot find the akte 2017 debunking video anymore at all.

is there any legal way to upload the video to youtube? like filming it from the tv screen or something?

New podcast:

193 LEAVING NEVERLAND: THE DARK SIDE OF MICHAEL JACKSON

GUEST:

Michael Jacobshagen is the author of Will You Be My Friend. As a child Jacobshagen spent time on the move with Michael Jackson.

He met Michael Jackson the first time 1995 in Paris, the beginning of a friendship that stretched over years.

They visited the famous Circus Krone in Munich, stayed 1998 two weeks in that city, went shopping and spent private time together in hotel suites and elsewhere. When Michael Jackson roamed Europe on his legendary 1997 History Tour, he invited the 13 year old Michael Jacobshagen time and again to various cities his concerts took place in. He is currently working on a new book on his time spent with Jackson featuring many never before seen or published photographs.

http://conspiracyunlimitedpodcast.c...OJJ6WhaXFliC3DGqmVLoJn5CEcdneHnytMWDilAgXVKDI

Jacobshagen will try to do a similar trash mockumentary like Dan Reed has done.

He's out there for the spotlight and $$$.

Eine Doku mit mehreren Zeugen die belegen wird was wirklich passiert ist. Ein Video von 1999 wird es belegen was aus Jacksons privaten Archiv stammt und er es einen Freund gegeben hat mit der Order es an sich zunehmen 2003 bevor die Polizei die Ranch wegen angeblichen sexuellen Missbrauch von Kindern durchsucht wurde.
Ich habe das Video gesehen es stammt aus SĂĽdafrika. Das Video wird der absolute Beweis sein. . Im Juni wird die Doku ausgestrahlt mit ĂĽber 20 Personen die dort sprechen werden vor der Kamera. .

A documentary with several witnesses who will prove what really happened. A video from 1999 will prove what comes from Jackson's private archive and he has given it to a friend with the order to increase it in 2003 before the police raided the ranch for alleged sexual abuse of children.
I saw the video from South Africa. The video will be the absolute proof. , In June, the documentary will be broadcast with over 20 people who will speak there in front of the camera.

56887037_10218847043146873_5012672158116085760_n.jpg
56757553_10218847043106872_5896214546573426688_n.jpg
Lightbringer;4253366 said:
Eine Doku mit mehreren Zeugen die belegen wird was wirklich passiert ist. Ein Video von 1999 wird es belegen was aus Jacksons privaten Archiv stammt und er es einen Freund gegeben hat mit der Order es an sich zunehmen 2003 bevor die Polizei die Ranch wegen angeblichen sexuellen Missbrauch von Kindern durchsucht wurde.
Ich habe das Video gesehen es stammt aus SĂĽdafrika. Das Video wird der absolute Beweis sein. . Im Juni wird die Doku ausgestrahlt mit ĂĽber 20 Personen die dort sprechen werden vor der Kamera. .

A documentary with several witnesses who will prove what really happened. A video from 1999 will prove what comes from Jackson's private archive and he has given it to a friend with the order to increase it in 2003 before the police raided the ranch for alleged sexual abuse of children.
I saw the video from South Africa. The video will be the absolute proof. , In June, the documentary will be broadcast with over 20 people who will speak there in front of the camera.

Just look at the dyed eyebrows... he officially crossed over to the dark side now.
lachtot.gif

And German grammar clearly isn't his thing ...like.. at all.

Last edited:
I hate this thread. In 2013 i called him ..a " true friend" .....

:cry:

Yeah he suddenly has a video he never mention in all this years and could not show in this australian Sunday night special to Reeds friend.

Can we bring the investigated team here in the forum for some informations or does they have a blog or other pages where they share their informations about Jocobshagen?

Last edited:
do we have more info about this idiot already? first he says he will talk with 20 people in front of the camera about really happened and has a secret video tape of mj where you can see him touching a kid!?!? wtf

and now he said its all not true?

he himself posted both, right?

so we will have another wave comoing up in May/June/July.

I am wondering who got the photos of him sitting in front of the fireplace. So it must be true that there is some new "docu" coming.

Actually, this guy is so easy to debunk. And we all know the whole stories about him already. Even SAT1 exposed him. And his mother was super happy and allowed him to stay with michael in munich. We have all the facts and proofs, so i am really curious what fairytale he will tell now. Mr. Wannabe-Important better look for a job now.

do we have more info about this idiot already? first he says he will talk with 20 people in front of the camera about really happened and has a secret video tape of mj where you can see him touching a kid!?!? wtf

and now he said its all not true?

he himself posted both, right?

I am wondering who got the photos of him sitting in front of the fireplace. So it must be true that there is some new "docu" coming.

Actually, this guy is so easy to debunk. And we all know the whole stories about him already. Even SAT1 exposed him. And his mother was super happy and allowed him to stay with michael in munich. We have all the facts and proofs, so i am really curious what fairytale he will tell now. Mr. Wannabe-Important better look for a job now.

People overall are just tired of this BS. And anyone who takes this fool serious will look like a fool. Look at Dan Reed/Wade/James now even Oprah-for not using her brain but wanted ratings.

<

This is why we need to continue to to all work together to expose Wade James and Reed.
Iss not the time to throw away ouer wepons!
We don't have really won anything yet!

Last edited:
From Twitter today:

??#Jacobshagen is trying to buy original Michael Jackson Awards from collectors.
It is not known why, but maybe he is trying to get articles related to MJ to justify in future accusations he had a close link with.

The information comes from a high profile private collector (who doesn't wanna go public) who's selling part of his collection. Jacobshagen contacted in order to buy an Award from him.

The Jackson Family and the estste had sold Michaels awards?
Thats very sad to hear. I didn't know this!
They absolutly don't belong in the hands of Jocobshagen!!!

Want he burn the awards in the end of his mocumentary with some tabloid jounlaists clapping???

The Jackson Family and the estste had sold Michaels awards?
Thats very sad to hear. I didn't know this!
They absolutly don't belong in the hands of Jocobshagen!!!

Want he burn the awards in the end of his mocumentary with some tabloid jounlaists clapping???

I think some awards may have been given to friends / colleagues, others were left in storage and forgotten / sold if the storage fees were not paid. A few have been seen at auction, even some Guinness World Record awards were sold at auction. (MJ left them in storage with a friend, I think??)

Back